Display & Social Executive
About Wavemaker Precision:
Wavemaker is the UK’s second largest media agency, housed within the GroupM network (and a major part of WPP). Our ambition is to positively provoke exceptional growth for our people and our clients.
At Wavemaker, we have brought all our specialists in data-driven marketing into one unit, with the focus of accelerating digital transformation for some of the UK’s best brands. This high-performance digital-first unit is Wavemaker Precision.
We are c.200 specialists with a breadth of experience in Data Strategy, Technology Consulting, Data Science, Analytics, Programmatic, Social Media, Paid Search, Organic Performance, Affiliates and Ecommerce.
We deliver digital transformation with rigorous testing and innovation, agility in our operational approach, best-in-market product solutions, all with a commitment to driving higher standards in digital media quality, transparency, and the responsible use of data.
Most importantly, at Wavemaker you will be part of a big and supportive team, who are set up to work flexibly in a way that suits you, with the best possible tech infrastructure for remote working.
The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day management of display activation across key clients which cover Jet2, Dr Oetker, Princes, PZ Cussons and more. Key responsibilities will cover activation through to reporting. It is important that this person is comfortable to with analysing data.
As the industry leaders in our space, you will gain exposure to large-scale data partnerships, market-leading measurement opportunities, transformative agency research and innovative approaches to the future of identity.
The Display & Social Executive will report into an extremely talented and supportive Senior Account Manager. This person will help set clear objectives, and train the individual to help them achieve these, as well as develop their skill set.
What are some attributes that would be suited for this role?
- Keen interest in digital media
- Experience in planning and buying display, programmatic and social media is beneficial but not mandatory
- Understanding of the role media plays in the broader advertising landscape
- Collaborative nature
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team player
- A desire to learn as well as to share knowledge amongst the team
- Never settling for second best and having pride in your work
- Autonomous self-starter
- Comfortable with data and numbers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint especially
- Good attention to detail
- Personable and able to build strong relationships
- Pro-active and diligent in team environment
Within the role of the Display & Social executive there are five key areas of focus:
- Account Set-Up
- Audience analysis and insight generation
- Following Wavemaker account structure for setting up activation
- Identifying optimal budget volumes for planning forecasts
- Identifying the right partners in response to brief
- Trafficking for measurement of display– ensuring tags are shared with partners 48 hours in advance of live
- Booking of activity once PO and SOX approval has been supplied onto the financial systems
- Analysis of campaign, advert, and audience performance to inform optimization
- Auditing of partners monthly to spot macro-trends
- Spotting opportunities to adjust targeting strategies
- Working with partners to adjust display strategies via weekly performance meetings
- Compiling performance reports for display
- Writing commentary – what, why, what next?
- Deeper analysis on end of campaign reporting or standalone projects
- Competitor analysis
- Partner analysis – meeting weekly with partners to explore new opportunities for the client
- Daily budget and performance checks to ensure campaign is delivering as planned
- Visibility, creative and link checks
- Finance – Responsible for putting bookings on the finance system
- Finance – Responsible for reconciling campaign delivery figures on the finance system
Please apply here with your CV and covering letter.
Applications go to the GroupM Future Talent team. For any questions or technical support please email [email protected] Email applications will not be considered.
A UK/EU/EEA passport with full rights to work in the UK is required.
If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
We are an equal opportunities employer
All GroupM agencies are equal opportunities employers and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender identity, disability, culture/religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.