Diversity & Inclusion Talent Acquisition Manager , Early Careers (FTC)
Subject Matter Expert:
- Act as the D&I expert for the Campus Talent Acquisition team
- Partner with Citi’s D&I Centre of Expertise and link the D&I strategy and objectives with campus and early careers talent acquisition
- Connect with D&I network committees and link up the strategies and priorities with campus talent acquisition
- Partner with the Campus Talent Acquisition team on diverse hiring planning with the business
- Act as the business expert in D&I campus and early careers market trends and competitor approaches
Talent Attraction and Engagement:
- Partner with the Talent Attraction & Engagement team on setting the D&I attraction strategy
- Manage Citi EMEA’s external diversity attraction and talent acquisition partnerships and continually review these against Citi’s D&I priorities
- Design, attend and facilitate specific events across EMEA region
Early Career Programs:
- Lead on and deliver diversity focused early career talent programs
- Partner the Citi business hiring teams on the apprenticeship program strategy
- Acts as the Citi UK Apprenticeship Program Manager, with overall accountability for the success and development of the program and its pipeline
- Partner with Apprenticeships vendors to attract apprenticeship applicants and oversee the selection process
- Design the apprenticeship support framework and lead on program management with on-going support from the campus program management team
- Lead on other early career talent programs including Citi UK & Ireland spring week undergraduate internship programs
- Work with the Campus Talent Acquisition Partners to design, implement, track and report ROI of various diversity initiatives
- Continually review the effectiveness of the early career programs against D&I objectives
- Review and evaluate end to end selection processes in partnership with Citi’s People Insights & Assessments Team
- Partner with the wider EMEA Talent Acquisition team to help drive wider D&I initiatives regionally and globally
Knowledge / Experience:
- Deep experience ideally within early careers and/or campus talent acquisition
- Experience of delivering early career talent programmes
- Experience of program managing early career talent
- Successfully delivered diverse recruitment strategies and activities
- Experience of developing and managing external D&I partner relationships
- Understanding of the banking industry and culture an advantage
- Experience of managing multiple client stakeholders
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting