Early Careers Recruiter
Job Title: Early Careers Recruiter
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You will join the Early Careers Team which partners with the Banks Human Resources and business leadership to define the entry level strategy, and recruits apprentices, interns and graduates into the region across the franchise, representing Deutsche Bank internally and externally and helping to drive the Talent Sourcing agenda.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Partner Recruiting Specialists to design and embed diversity in candidate attraction and selection mechanisms. Educate and hold business accountable for diversification talent pool
- Develop strategy for campuses in line with overall bank wide strategy/activities, school Relationship Management – liaising with Careers Offices, on campus clubs, students and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for oversight of recruitment for and management of United Kingdom Analyst Intern and pipeline Programs, subsequent conversion to full time hires
- Support and implement best practices around the Bank’s Global Graduate Operating Principles and governance as well as ensure adherence to regulatory elements of recruiting and hiring policies
- Develop strategy for school leavers, which will include leading our Pathways to Banking Programme in collaboration with the Corporate Social Responsibility team
Your skills and experience
- Experience in Graduate recruitment, early careers or Talent Acquisition environment
- Graduate market exposure – preferred and ideally some experience in financial services/ banking
- Regional university market knowledge – preferred
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.