EMEA Director of ACS & Cloud Services Sales Enablement for Oracle Advanced Services [SaaS - OCI]
EMEA Director of ACS & Cloud Services Sales Enablement for Oracle Advanced Services [–Cloud Services]
Are you a self-starter ? Do you know the difference between SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and On Premise? Do you understand the Professional and Managed IT Services Market? Do you know how to make Sales people more effective and efficient to meet targets? Are you good at building strong internal peer networks to drive your agenda? Have you experience of working in a multi-line of business organization?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Senior Professional who can help our Services sales force to thrive. It is essential to understand the dynamics driving the services sales marketspace, and ideal if you are experienced in dealing with IT Services relating to Cloud and Legacy Business Solutions. Experience of creating and managing sales campaigns, communications collateral in various media and of operating in a multi-country market within EMEA is key.
The role includes an element of internal sales management, project and programme management, needs analysis, marketing essentials, to be a good presenter and capable of creating compelling communications. Ability to speak English and another Language, fluently, is desirable.
The role is highly collaborative and will include working with sales leadership within the EMEA region as well as the global ACS Product and Solution Marketing group to successfully enable our field sales team to successfully position our services offerings.
- Take accountability for GTM Execution by partnering with VP ACS Sales Leaders and represent EMEA into the ACS global GTM programme and make sure that the local needs have a voice and influence
- Develop the strategy, deliver to plan, and execute in region a sales enablement and communication plan to ensure alignment with ACS overall strategy to drive top line growth in a regional/cluster context
- Support local Sales Clusters by developing key relationships with the various Go To Market/Sales Enablement teams in EMEA to drive, manage and report on initiatives (Cloud Sales, SaaS/App Sales and ACS) to help ensure joined up sales campaigns within ACS and XLOB sales teams
- Lead and drive the development of any new EMEA specific campaigns working with local ACS and Cloud Sales BD teams based on market specific dynamics
- Develop & build ACS Portfolio messaging, positioning, and training content for each focused EMEA strategic initiative and communicate internally and externally
- Develop and execute joint customer events with EMEA XLOB (virtual summits, CxO events, etc)
- Drive awareness of ACS capabilities in EMEA by documenting relevant customer use cases and communicating internally and externally
- Identify and provide competitive insight into ACS Services portfolio capabilities working with Product Management, Delivery and Competitive Insight team
- Engage with in region Industry Analysts on a regular basis (Gartner, IDC, etc) to ensure awareness of ACS capabilities
- Support EMEA internal focused events (all hands, XLOB meetings, etc)
- Support Service Sales Play Launch activity in region, act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the “first of type” ACS service sales.
- Provide ongoing support to the Regions/Initiative Leaders relating to the progression of the Sales Plays throughout their lifecycle
- Contributing to the development of cloud product and service launch strategy and tactics across the portfolio of products and solutions
- Work with the field sales and pre-sales teams to enable better industry and business positioning of services and solutions driving increased sales.
by connecting the sales teams to the most relevant content for each situation
by providing flexible ways to present content to customers
by delivering visibility into what content type/methods customers find the most engaging
by enabling sellers get the training they need and measuring how effectively that training delivers results.
- Work with customers and sales eco-system to understand demand and functional trends to create and develop the services and solutions portfolio.
Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated track record of providing Sales Enablement in a highly matrix managed organization
- Engaged in the Cloud Services market for a similar type of role (Internal Sales, Selling of Training Services)
- Experience in managing, interacting and influencing senior level stakeholders (C-Suite and Executives)
- Consultative approach to identifying, assessing and prioritizing requirements
- Strong communication (written and verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Flexibility, agility and problem solving skills to operate in a dynamic environment
- 5+of years professional sales marketing and/or sales management experience in the IT training sector
- Specific experience in cloud computing is highly preferred.
- The ability to work across teams (engineering, marketing, sales and services) to ensure we create the right plays and content, drive the right go to market activities, and achieve clarity in the results they are generating on a worldwide scale
- Strong focus on program development and execution, with the ability to lead cross-functionally with teams of peers to build relationships and influence successfully within the corporate environment to achieve our goal of growing the Oracle [SaaS - OCI] business.
- Experience in Project/Campaign Management to drive successful outcomes defined locally.
- Awareness of the public cloud market as a whole, specific knowledge of competing public cloud offers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP) and Oracle’s Cloud offerings. Hands-on experience with cloud technology and experience or desire to learn and go deep on our competitors’ products and services.
- Proven track record of building technical and/or business messaging in relation to cloud products, solutions and services. Ability to connect technology with measurable business value including business case and ROI development.
- Strong focus on content build - Demonstrated ability to build excellent marketing content with focus on both customer and internal audiences, taking a volume of feedback from a wide variety of sources, and continually improving deployed assets deployed across a wide variety of needs on a worldwide scale.
- Deep knowledge of multiple sales and services motions across EMEA
The candidate should also have, ideally:
- BA/BS in (preferred), Marketing, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field
- MBA (or equivalent in related work experience)
As a manager in product marketing, you will be responsible for leading the development of company marketing specifications for specific product(s) or product line(s). Manage marketing activities within the context of the overall corporate plan to meet company objectives. Monitor the development of business plans and business results of e-marketing. Manage lifecycles and product positioning in the market place. Identify customer needs, oversee market research, and monitor the market trends/competitive landscape. Implement and monitor advertising campaigns. Act as a technical advisor for specific product(s). Initiate and foster relationships with development, sales, and other groups to develop new products or enhance functionality of existing product(s) or product line(s). Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Interacts internally and externally with executive management involving negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy. Functional expertise and broad company knowledge. In-depth knowledge of the computer industry, database and development technology and markets. Extensive marketing analysis experience. BA/BS degree. MBA preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Location: GB-GB, UK-London
Other Locations: ES-ES,Spain-Madrid
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire