EMEA Sales & Marketing - Emerging Markets Sales Trading - Executive Director
The Emerging Markets sales-trading team sits within the overall EMEA Cash Equities business. The team is responsible for providing cash execution services to JPMorgan's global client base trading EMEA Emerging Markets
The opportunity is for an Executive Director to join the broader EMEA Cash Equities sales-trading team, sitting within the Emerging Markets sales-trading team.
- Proactively collaborate with the sales-traders within the Emerging Markets team in London
- Help define and execute the strategy for providing execution services in these markets
- Manage the cost of executing principal business in conjunction with the trading team, the management team and clients
- Build and maintain relationships with JPMorgan's global client active in these markets
- Significant demonstrable experience covering these markets
- Experience working in a similar Sales-Trading team
- Deep existing client relationships
- Collaborative approach to work with the wider Cash Equities team, and Global Sales & Marketing team
- Organisational and time management skills
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.