Employer Services Team Administrator
Employer Services Team Administrator
The Employer Services Team Administrator will work with the whole of EST across all contract package areas providing an admin support function for key requirements for the whole of the employer services team.
Primarily they will work with the Head of Employer Services and Employer Services Managers to monitor and provide marketing materials, supporting events, managing employer EOIs other centralised support.
Please note that this role will main be remote based.
As the Employer Services Team Administrator, you will:
- Provide general team and Employer Services Team divisional administrative support as directed by the Head of Employer Services and Director of Employer Services.
- Be responsible for provision of hard copy marketing and promotional items to Hub sites for the Employer Services Teams use.
- Co-ordinate, monitor use and order marketing materials to top up stock for Employer Account Managers & Employer Services Teams event use.
- Liaise with Hub Admin teams to agree receipt and storage of Employer Service Teams materials.
- Organise couriers to transport the above using approved supplier process.
- Order lanyards, business cards and other miscellaneous team items.
- Organise and check in Employer Account Managers to central or national training, briefings & updates.
- Manage central Expression Of Interest process including web EOIs, emails and call alerts from the contact centre.
- Take EST regional and management team meeting minutes and circulate with actions as required.
- Track team spend in couriers, meeting costs and equipment order values and report monthly to line manager/ marketing contact as requested.
- Cascade EST wide director and divisional communications.
As our Employer Services Team Administrator, you will have:
- Excellent understanding of MS applications including experience in working with Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be team orientated with the ability to engage with and support the team in achieving objectives.
- Be highly organised with great prioritising and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including confident interpersonal skills.
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
As an Ingeus employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A flexible working environment – work from home 2 days a week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and we’re committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.
Please email us at [email protected] if you have any queries relating to your application.
If so, please submit your CV. We look forward to receiving your application.