Enterprise Cloud Architect @ CBRE - London
2 months ago
Enterprise Cloud Architect
CBRE - London
- Collaborate with technology and business stakeholders to develop a cloud vision
- Partner with business segment leaders to support and deliver key cloud priorities
- Perform architecture and technology evaluations of new cloud solutions
- Work with cloud engineering teams to deliver global cloud services including container orchestration, IaC patterns, cloud service catalog etc
- Lead architecture assessment of applications and enable cloud readiness and migration
- Designing highly scalable, performant and secure cloud propositions, build on target state platform vision
- Providing Technology Leadership and driving in delivering product roadmaps by embracing Agile and DevOps
- Develop architecture patterns and related services in several domains such as Service Mesh, IoT, Chatbots, AI/ML, Data Persistence, IaC patterns etc
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Engineering Managers and other Architects in shaping and aligning product roadmap and delivery of new features
- Presenting complex technical proposals to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Application engineering and architecture experience in large scale digital or cloud native organizations
- Strong technical leadership qualities with a passion for delivering leading edge designs and inspiring a culture of technical excellence and innovative solution design
- Experience in agile software delivery
- Experience in cloud computing architecture, platform design and cloud native application development leveraging IaaS, PaaS and SaaS delivery models
- Deep experience in AGILE/Lean development methodologies, DevOps and Cloud based Application Development and Deployment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in a global organization
- Strong collaborative approach to problem solving
- Possesses expertise across multiple architecture domains (data, cloud etc), progressive thinking, and well-versed in emerging technologies and trends
- Have a strong, pragmatic approach to leading architecture and development solutions, with a proven record in agile delivery
- 8 + years of experience with at least 3+ years in software development
- At least 2 years in an architectural or design capacity
- Strong business acumen and successful track record in aligning diverse groups and opinions.
- Deep cloud engineering experience primarily in AWS and Azure tech stacks
- Hands on implementation of container orchestration solutions like Kubernetes, Anthos etc
- Prior hands-on Development experience developing enterprise applications in one of the following languages: C++, .Net, Python, Java, and SQL/no-SQL technologies
- Experience with frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS and designing MicroService/Event driven architecture
- Experience with cloud migration and managing the development of cloud-based applications and development of APIs, web services
- Experience working in a CI/CD development environment with focus on developing CD pipelines to Cloud and On-Prem infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with the full software development lifecycle, with Agile and iterative development practices and associated tools such as JIRA, Azure DevOps etc
- Ability and willingness to be hands on in software development and technical issues
- Security architecture experience is a plus
You will be experienced in building enterprise level REST APIs and be security aware. As well as the benefits you would expect; 25 days annual leave plus bank…
3+ years experience in marketing in a B2B model either to the financial services sector or as part of an enterprise business solution vendor/.
Bank of England
You will provide strategic technical leadership across our organisation, heading a number of domains empowered to design, develop and operate technical…
Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity. As an Associate Sales Director you will primarily target new…
Experience in running implementations of enterprise applications is Required (eg. CRM, ERP, HRMS). Bring a minimum of 5 years of experience to Medallia, with…
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
Experience in enterprise architecture frameworks. Proven Experience in designing and applying security controls into distributed systems (on prem and cloud).
Imperial College London
Exposure to, and effective use of, enterprise service repository(ies). Experience with complex cloud-based software platforms and transferring data across…
Relevant new business experience of selling enterprise software of SaaS solutions, ideally business applications gained within a major software vendor or system…
Generate business within small medium and enterprise Accounts (both installed base and new customers). Consistent record of selling to C-level enterprise…
We aim to leverage the latest cloud tools and technologies to build data solutions at the enterprise level. In-depth understanding of on-prem and cloud database…
Munich Re Speciality Group Ltd
Build enterprise integration centric initiatives and offerings and help technical challenges as client transition from traditional data patterns to new…
Some knowledge/level of IT experience in enterprise / systems architectures, operating models, awareness of mainstream technologies including commonly-used…
Sound knowledge/level of IT experience in enterprise / systems architectures, operating models, awareness of mainstream technologies including commonly-used IT…
Proven record to develop enterprise architecture models. Integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models. TOGAF certified: 1 year (preferred).
Smart Edge Solutions
Create a strategy for establishing a secure and well-managed enterprise environment in Azure. Extend MLP standard systems management processes into the cloud…
Experienced in selling enterprise software and cloud business applications with a foundation of subscription model pricing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, IoT, AgriTech,…
We run Deskpro in the Cloud as a SaaS product running on AWS, but we also ship Deskpro to customers to run on-premise using a custom deployment product built…
As a *Product Owner *for the Intelligent Automation team your role will be work with multiple teams, globally, to support the planning and delivery of the…
They are to join the customer on their Omni-channel strategy, business and digital transformational journey, advising them on Cloud behavior.
Proven track record of working on enterprise contract management transformation programmes in a consulting capacity to deliver change successfully.
You will formulate and execute a Service Cloud sales strategy, drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and develop new customers within…
RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of…
Experience/familiarity with managing enterprise deployments of iOS, Android, and Chromebook devices. An ideal candidate for this role will have a wide breadth…
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing 3rd line support to the business while also providing support for the team.