Event Producer/ Executive Event Producer
Born out of a dream to celebrate the vibrant speciality coffee scene and the creative subcultures that surround it, The Coffee Festival currently takes place in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Milan, New York City, Los Angeles, Toronto and Cape Town.
In addition to its budding festival and home-grown features portfolio, Allegra Events organises flagship coffee industry conferences, awards ceremonies, study tours, as well as bespoke sponsorship and experiential features and campaigns for its key global client base.
Lastly, Allegra’s founders have a hybrid festival celebrating the vibrant fitness and wellness movement – Balance Festival, which currently takes place annually in London and has plans to expand globally
CANDIDATE AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Festival and event operations; complex event planning and management; project planning and production management; pre-production; live event production; event and show producing; Key Stakeholder management; exhibitor management; creative project planning and management; event and feature concept development and design; live content creation and programming; scheduling, production planning and session design; presenter/artist liaison; scripting; briefing (written and verbal); experiential sponsorship activation. Technical production and AV knowledge, understanding and expertise are desirable.
- A highly creative, ambitious, motivated, organised and resourceful event producer; production, operations and live content specialist with substantial experience in managing large-scale experiential events and festivals.
- You are a creative thinker, serial project manager with an astonishing aptitude to multi-task and juggle multiple event production cycles across an international event portfolio.
- You possess exceptional skills in every aspect of complex event production (pre and live), operational planning, delivery and programming.
- Your interpersonal and communication skills are second to none, as is your innate ability to work under pressure in a live event context in compliance with company policies.
- You are a keen relationship builder with the ability to communicate well a wide range of hospitality figureheads, influencers and professionals. You intensely enjoy being the key point of contact and information for many invested parties and key stakeholders.
- You proactively keep abreast of industry trends and happenings to ensure all events you produce and programmes you develop and deliver are cutting-edge, up to date, compelling and relevant.
- Your informed and passionate approach, pride in your work, acute attention to creative and practical detail, work ethics and genuine level of care make you a highly trusted and respected team leader and colleague.
- Needless to say are passionate about coffee, food and hospitality… A keen interest in health and wellness would be a bonus!
SUMMARY OF ROLE FOCUS & AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Event Operations, In-House Pre-Production + Live Event Production
- Live Content/Programming/Creative Direction
- Event Management and QC
- Sponsorship Activation – Creative & Live - delivery and key client satisfaction
- Key Account/Relationship Management & Customer Care
- Management of AE’s Event Operations, Production, Programming & Live Content Department
- Manage team of 4 in-house and key local production partners
POSITION FOCUS, GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
Event Operations, In-House Pre-Production + Live Event Production
- To lead/oversee all aspects of event operations, in-house pre-production and live event production
- To lead/oversee exhibitor management (portal design and development to live delivery and customer care + all associated exhibitor comms)
- Event planning: operations, staffing, processes (inc. FOH, Feature Management, Stage Management, live producing, load-in and out, event staff/team briefing, sustainability processes) including documentation, briefing and overseeing on-site
- To lead event operations, production, venue management and event management for AEL’s portfolio of B2B events (comprising Meet the Buyer programmes, Industry Awards ceremony and gala dinner, conference, associated networking events)
- To delivering exceptional customer service, an unbeatable level of quality customer/ visitor experience and ensure event quality control and consistency across all events
- To manage all aspects of pre-production and live event delivery (except technical production)
- To lead the seamless live delivery of event feature and live content
Live Content/Programming/Creative Direction
- To take a creative directorship role across full portfolio of events
- To head up the planning, programming, producing and live delivery of home-grown key Festival Features across a global events portfolio; including Coffee Masters™, Roast Masters™, Coffee Mixologists™, The Lab, Latte Art Live, Cupping & Roasting Factory, Mindful Coffee Tasting, The Tasting Room, The Kitchen, as well as sponsor specific features and B2B awards ceremonies and conference programmes
- To plan and produce B2B live content programmes including conference programmes and awards
- To manage AEL’s Hosted Buyer Programme and Buyer Manager – buyer sided – acquisition, campaign, event experience
- To produce and lead QC across ops, production and live content related comms, written assets and briefs, plus feature/contributor/competition asset creation and development
Sponsorship Activation – Creative & Live - delivery and key client satisfaction
- To work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure sponsorship campaigns are fulfilled
- To head up sponsorship live activation and delivery
- Account management of various sponsor partners
Key Account/Relationship Management & Customer Care
- Relationship management and a key point of contact across key stakeholders, partners, sponsors, exhibitors, contributors
Management of AE’s Event Operations, Production, Live Content & Programming Department
- To effectively lead and mentor a dynamic team, including Exhibitor & Production Manager, Technical Production Manager, Features & Events Producer, Events Coordinator
- Overseeing local/regional production partners activity and delivery
To undertake any other reasonable duties to ensure the smooth running of the organisation
- Background and exceptional skill in every aspect of creative event producing, production, operations and live content planning and delivery and proven track record in similar role
- project management expertise across complex international multi-event portfolios
- Experience in leading, managing and motivating dynamic and multidisciplinary teams
- Background in developing and implementing sound and successful operational, production and programming processes
- Commercially astute with a proven ability to build strong client relationships and provide valuable creative and industry-savvy council
- Background in event programming, feature concept design and development
- Background in creative sponsorship activation and account management
- Background in live show directing
- Acute attention to detail- pays attention to processes and extra attention to agreed sponsors and key stakeholder deliverables
- Communication – exceptional interpersonal skills as well as outstanding written and verbal ability to communicate in English
- Technical – good understanding of technical production processes and event requirements, with the vocabulary and ability to communicate these to 3rd party exhibitors and suppliers
- Self-starter- able to identify work that needs to be done and does it without required instruction
- Expert problem solving, team player, hungry for new challenges
Reference ID: AEEPHR052021
Expected start date: 21/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,082.00-£42,075.00 per year
- Yearly bonus
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday