- Directly support a team of Managing Directors as well as ad-hoc general support for the Risk and Control department
- Professional and proactive MD day to day diary management, to include built in deliverables, deadlines and regular meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements, understanding executive’s travel preferences and needs, and using initiative in managing itinerary times and costings
- Prepare and distribute travel schedules/agendas to senior management
- Processing and tracking of expenses
- Monitor and ensure implementation of company policies – for example, Expense Policy, Gift and Entertainment Policy
- Assist in organizing group workshops and events where required
- Be an effective gatekeeper - screen calls/take messages and receive visitors
- Order supplies thorough the Procure to Pay system
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required
- Assist with the onboarding of new hires, raising marketplace requests and working with new hires and managers to ensure a smooth transition during the onboarding process.
- Demonstrate previous office administrative experience of working effectively in a high-pressured and challenging environment/in a similar role
- Proven experience of adapting to frequently changing circumstances and responding to changing priorities and business needs.
- Detail orientated, self-motivated
- Demonstrable experience of working as a team player, in partnership with others.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, including use of Outlook as a business tool, demonstrate ability to quickly gain command of new systems.
- Strong IT skills; experience of internal Citigroup applications an advantage
- A willingness and enthusiasm for new projects and the ability to develop his/her own workstreams, without prompting.
- Strong oral, written and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task effectively and efficiently
- Ability to take unexpected eventualities in their stride, and to cope well under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong background in managing multiple priorities
- Work effectively with local contemporaries and peers in other regions, to maintain a collaborative culture.
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Administrative Support
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting