Role and Responsibilities
· Weekly critical paths including weekly/ fortnightly meetings
· Raising POs
· Working closely with fit techs & fabric techs on approvals
· Lab dip, print strike off & bitloom/ fabric submissions.
· Checking labelling codes/ EANs/ Skus per style.
· Working closely with our Design team to ensure the factory have correct CADs/ tech packs/ design packs.
· Run weekly sales figures from our customer systems and send to the director.
This role is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in the fashion industry, reporting directly to your account manager/ senior merchandiser.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00-£19,000.00 per year
- Bonus Scheme
- On-site Parking
- 8 Hour Shift