We are currently looking for a Front End Developer for a one-year fixed term contract. Working in the Ecommerce team and alongside the Brand and Creative teams, the Front-End Developer will deliver amazing content to our websites, whilst helping to manage conversation rate optimisation through front-end core changes and ensuring we have a consistent UX across all devices and browsers. The Front-End Developer will work with our Development team based in Barcelona on core UI and amazing UX changes to improve our online customer experience.
- Help maintain and improve the website and supporting systems as part of recent replatforming
- Work with the Ecommerce Manager to implement Multivariate Tests (MVT) using tools like Optimizely to increase conversion rate
- Work on both alone and with the current development team to build new web projects
- Maintain and develop new features for the websites
- Keep abreast of current best practice in web development and integrate them with your work
- Bring concepts to life with wireframes and prototypes, ensuring you are creating a rich end-user experience
- Work with our remote development team based in Barcelona on deeper integrations to the website and surrounding platforms
- Understand the requirements on user facing requests and technically implementing these to the best of your ability
- Plan, implement and maintain technical projects, occasionally working to short deadlines
Desired skills and experience
- Relevant front-end development experience working with Drupal, ideally Drupal 8
- Experience working on headless Hybris implementation is useful
- Experience working in Ecommerce within the retail/luxury/beauty/fashion industries
- Consumer-focused and with good understanding of online customer experience
- Strong communication skills, being able to influence key stakeholders across the business
- Able to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong organisation skills being able to prioritise to deliver under tight deadlines
And you will also embody our core values: "Fearless Explorers", "Ambitious In Our Vision", "United In Our Individuality", and first and foremost passionate about fragrance.
If you want to take part in a journey where you can make a real difference, apply with your CV today and be bold with us.
Penhaligon's is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience. Unfortunately due to volume, we cannot get back to all applicants, therefore if you don't hear from us within 4 weeks consider your application has not been successful on this occasion.