J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. The Asset Management (AM) division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. Its clients include institutions and retail investors in every major market throughout the world.
AM Research Technology is seeking a well-rounded hands-on technologist that is experienced in building applications that support the Investment Management lifecycle.
The selected candidate will work closely with the Multi Asset Solutions Quantitative Research group to develop research applications that support a variety of research processes. This position will focus on front-end development of research applications, but familiarity with full-stack technologies is desirable.
- Hands-on design and development of robust and feature-rich applications that support the quantitative research process
- Actively drive the design and implementation of user interface for new research applications
- Advance the quantitative research application functionality by working directly with research analysts to understand their needs and deliver solutions
- Provide support and maintenance of existing applications and tools
- Participation in the full Software Delivery Lifecycle including coding, testing, deployment, and support, in a DevOps environment
- Professional software development experience
- Proficiency with User Interface design principles
- Experience with service development - Java (Spring Boot), Python (Flask, Django)
- Knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud computing environments
- Strong analytical, technical, and communication skills
- Ability to work directly with end users
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, out team of 40,000 + technologist design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co., we value the unique skills of every employee, and we are building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you are looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tacking big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.