Kelisto is a leading Price Comparison website in Spain created in 2013. Kelisto's aim is simple, we want to save people money on their household bills.
Kelisto is a free, fully impartial online and telephone service designed to help people take advantage of the best prices and services on offer from suppliers. The website is made up of comprehensive and unbiased price comparison tools and high-quality expert articles. The areas covered by the service initially include:
- Communications: mobile phones, broadband, home phones, TV
- Insurance: car insurance, motorbike insurance, home and health
- Utilities: gas and electricity
- Personal finance: obtaining credit, mortgages, bank accounts, savings accounts
Based in Harrow, London, we are now recruiting a Front End Developer.
- Design, implement and deploy our software products.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software services and third-party services.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Work as part of a team with other engineers to build and deliver features.
- Participate in code reviews, identify and apply best practices for software development.
- Create technical documentation for reference.
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists/time estimates and deliver assignments based on requirements.
- Mentor other junior engineers.
- Recommend and implement new technologies, processes, and systems to increase productivity.
- Contribute to recruitment activities.
- Very good knowledge and experience with React and Redux (+3 years).
- Knowledge about modern Frontend bundlers.
- Experience doing Pull Requests, continuous deployment, and integration.
- Mentoring skills and willingness to teach and share knowledge with other developers.
- Experience in writing readable and maintainable code.
- Ability to build and maintain your own tools and libraries.
- CSS good practices and modern tooling.
- Being able to work as a part of a tight team in constant collaboration with other teams, with colleagues both in-site and remote.
- Engineering mindset: a holistic vision of a system, adaptation under constraints, critical mind to understand trade-offs.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
What we offer
- A place where if you want you can change things (but this is totally up to you).
- We are passionate about what we do and have fun as we do it.
- Startup mindset where everyone has opinion and responsibility to build outstanding solutions.
- We are a fast-growing company built on top of a long term project, so we offer work stability and opportunities to develop your professional career.
- Company-paid pension plan; 10% annual bonus.
- 25 days of vacation per year plus bank holidays.