Global Employer Brand Marketing Manager
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you're encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It's important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table â€“ so we'd love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
The Global Marketing Team provides strategic vision to support Capco's business goals and objectives worldwide. Our global team of 30+ marketers include marketing strategists, designers, content producers, digital marketers, animators and press and internal communications experts. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
The Marketing team partners with the business to bring creative and targeted marketing campaigns to each geography, embracing new strategies and innovative techniques to keep Capco ahead of the competition. At Capco, the Marketing team is a partner to the business, helping to increase brand awareness, foster and build relationships with our clients and influencing the bottom line through lead generation and maturation. We also provide strategic and execution support to Capco's corporate services functions, CSR, Health and Wellness and D&I initiatives.
You will be responsible for conceiving and executing recruitment marketing programs for campus and experienced candidates, partnering with HR and corporate marketing to help Capco source the best talent to join our firm. You will develop recruitment marketing programs, including social media, digital advertising, videos, and other marketing collateral. You need to be digital and social media savvy, and understand how to use metrics to optimize marketing programs and track results. You also need to understand and how to utilize the newest trends in employer branding/recruitment marketing, be aware of industry best practice, manager competitor analysis and create messaging, have expertise managing creative agencies, and feel comfortable creating and managing Careers website content.
- Partner with HR, the business and corporate marketing to develop and execute campus, experienced hire and alumni marketing programs.
- Help define our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) messaging, and then leverage that to create recruitment messaging that successful tells our story to candidates and alumni
- Oversee the creation of digital, social, video, events and traditional media initiatives to attract top tier talent to the firm
- Determine optimal channels, messaging, social and brand strategy for targeted talent segments.
- Ensure proper rollout of recruitment marketing programs through detailed project management and communications.
- Manage the Career pages on Capco.com, and Capco's employer brand presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other channels
- Gather, analyse and report on competitive industry information, employer branding rankings and other general market best practices.
- Share regular updates, market, industry insights and best practice.
You should also have:
- A passion for employer branding and the impact it can have in shaping a diverse and inclusive organization.
- Impeccable integrity, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Flexibility and openness in your operating style to adapt to change and seize opportunities that come with shifts in priorities.
- A "hit the ground running" attitude
- Strong operational execution skills with strategic thinking
- Commitment to building client relationships
- High energy, a sense of urgency, decisiveness and the ability to work effectively in an extremely fast-paced, constantly iterative environment
- Extensive marketing experience, including tactical and strategic digital marketing initiatives, with experience specifically in recruitment marketing/employer branding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in building and deploying recruitment marketing and attraction strategies; a passion for employer branding and an awareness of what industry competitors are doing, best practice, industry trends, and new methods of outreach to best reach candidates
- Ability to create and deploy content across various communication and marketing platforms in a way that resonates with a set target audience and differentiates the brand
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including consistently demonstrating a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to think strategically and get things done
- Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize multiple demands, and identify/solve problems
- Self-led with an ability to work alone or as part of a team within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or similar products
- Excellent digital marketing skills/social media: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor etc.
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organisational charts and layers â€“ we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.â€¯â€¯We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness â€“ our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a pension scheme, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.â€¯
Ready to accelerate your career?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.â€¯This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.â€¯