Global Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager - AI & Analytics Campus Recruiting @ JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - London
2 months ago
Global Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager - AI & Analytics Campus Recruiting
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - London
The mission of the Campus Recruiting team is to provide a best-in-class experience to students that showcases JPMorgan Chase's people, culture and impact. The team is responsible for delivering more than 4,000 diverse future leaders into entry-level analyst and associate programs across multiple businesses and corporate areas at JPMorgan Chase.
The primary focus of the Sourcing Manager is to attract, engage and source talent and a diverse pipeline for JPMorgan Chase. The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for leveraging various system platforms to cultivate quality talent across lines of business and programs. The individual will partner with key stakeholders including student engagement Sourcers, Campus Recruiters, Program Managers, and Employer Brand. The individual will create talent pipelines and market maps. In addition, the Sourcer will regularly provide and leverage external market data.
This role sits within the AI & Analytics Campus Recruiting Team who are responsible for acquiring talent into highly technical and niche areas of the firm including AI Research, Data Science, Machine Learning CoEs, Quantitative Research, Risk Modelling and Quantum Computing. The scope of the role is global and a great opportunity to learn about the tools and talent markets from across the world.
- Summer Analyst Programs - ten-week internship experience that provides a real-world view into working at JPMorgan Chase and serves as the primary pipeline for full-time Analyst Program hiring.
- Associate Programs - Off-Cycle and Summer Internships for highly technical and experienced Masters/PhD students
- Early Insight Programs - designed to identify, educate and mentor top diverse talent as a pipeline for Summer Analyst Programs.
Pipeline Sourcing Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive resourcing solutions in a competitive market including alternative sourcing strategies, market intelligence, university engagement ideas and direct students sourcing options
- Identify, engage, and advise talent with a focus on creating a great experience for each candidate
- Build candidate pipelines in online platforms and track candidate activity throughout the course of the applicant lifecycle
- Convert prospective candidates to applicants
- Network and actively promote our brand
Relationship Building Responsibilities
- Work with campus recruiters and campus leads to understand hiring demands and role profiles
- Liaise with external partners and manage the process and relationship
- Communicate the nuances of our hiring process and firmwide opportunities to candidates
Data & Analytics Responsibilities
- Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities in key talent markets
- Monitor and analyze the success of the sourcing strategies to enable data-driven decisions for the future
- Ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly in Firmwide tools and CRM (Candidate Relationship Management)
- Research, implement and maintain leading edge and creative sourcing tools and resources that improve candidate relationship development
- Build knowledge of competitor institutions and use market data and intelligence to inform recruitment and hiring decisions
- 2-3 years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience
- Ability to develop creative and diverse sourcing strategies including use of technology, market mapping, candidate engagement and outreach
- Experience working with Handshake, Yello, LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS's platforms preferred
- Solid project management and reporting skills with ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities with a committed dedication to providing a high level of customer service
- Understanding of technical skill sets and the tools required to source them
- Strong organizational and planning abilities; ability to multi-task and utilize good time management skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter who can work with minimal oversight and with a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships
- Impeccable attention to detail; tenacity and adeptness in problem-solving and identifying solutions; superior, constant sense of organization and prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy significant interaction with college students
- Possess a controls mindset; understand employment laws and regulations
- Extremely flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
- PowerPoint and Excel proficiency are required
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Provide administrative support for maintenance of user guides/training materials for global use (with practice / office customisations).
Research and identify talent marketing trends and work alongside Employer Branding team to create campaigns, organise events to continuously attract top talent.
south pole group
Support and advise the Head of Global Rewards on the global benefit design and strategy. Progressive experience in HR, of which proven track extensive…
Understanding the value of diversity and where to source diverse talent. This position, reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition, will be primarily…
As an E-Commerce and Digital IT Analyst you will be a primary focal point for E-commerce and Digital projects for execution, communication, and also support for…
Partner with the global Talent Acquisition team for shared use of tools and resources. Strong experience working in an effective in-house or agency talent…
To assist in the review and delivery high quality assessments and advice on the control environment and efficiency of the firm’s global policies and procedures…
The Nature Conservancy
They may advise TNC communications, marketing and philanthropy staff on issues related to the global strategy or priority project(s) and related issues.
Cleveland Clinic London
Reporting to the Environmental Services Shift Leader, you will work in a Healthcare setting, with all members of the Environmental Services team to create a…
Flexible working hours and work-from–home opportunities. Pension, insurance and medical plans. Career-focused technical and leadership training.
As a Trade Marketing Specialist your main focus will be to support all activities within your department. Being in charge of the complete flow of POS materials…
All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity & drive change to business processes. BA/BS degree is required; MBA is a plus.
Lead and coordinate the operational execution of the Europe Division commercial strategic priorities at regional and market level.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
Performance bonus schemes dependent on the type of role you are in. A portal with an array of discounts on things like theme park and cinema tickets.
This role sits within WorldRemit’s financial operations team (FinOps), as a Cost of Sales Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for the completeness and…
Experts in capital markets, banking and payments and wealth and asset management. Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. finance, risk…
Their global coverage and local expertise enable clients to better understand media audiences and their relationships with brands to optimise investment.
Actively participate in Regulatory and cross functional global teams for assigned projects/products. Ability to manage complex issues with appropriate support,…
Works with the Project Management Team in coordination with People Operations to execute project talent management and succession plan deliverables, corporate…
Warner Music Group
You are passionate about music and have experience working with talent. Our global sales and marketing teams provide a broad suite of expert commercial and…
Ensure growth through our key client segments: KCS (Key Client Segment), FIM (Financial Intermediaries), Core Segment, International and Piccadilly (Privilege).
More broadly, the role holder will contribute where appropriate to regional or global Risk Department initiatives, projects, and home or host regulatory…
You will participate in Regulatory and Cross Functional global teams for assigned projects/products and contribute to regulatory strategy and operational…
You will be responsible for managing online clients, understanding their goals, and leading teams of analysts and specialists to deliver projects on time, on…