Global Technology Strategy Manager - Vice President
The Global Technology Strategy team works with the GT Executive Team to drive technology strategy and plans that define how technology should be utilized to enable an organization's overall business strategy. This role will apply knowledge of best practices to define and shape the overall strategy, governance, organization structure/staffing, architecture and processes for Global Technology.
As a Global Technology Strategy Manager, you will help lead project teams in solving complex problems and implementation issues critical to the company. Specific responsibilities include:
- Partner with GT Leadership and apply knowledge of industry leading practices to evaluate the firmwide view on technology strategy for key strategic initiatives (e.g. modernization, data and machine learning) and create technology strategy deliverables for the firm's executive and technology leadership teams
- Lead initiatives/projects to resolve diverse and complex problems identified by the Global Technology Executives
- Monitors industry trends and shares insightful reports and analyses with broader team and with senior executives
- Restructuring businesses and enhancing organizational design to improve effectiveness
- 8+ years of business and technology strategy experience
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with senior business and IT executives
- Familiarity with technical concepts, operating models and a strong passion for technology and staying abreast of industry trends
- Organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information to facilitate efficient decision making; provides oversight and guidance to team projects of highest priority and importance
- Able to distill widely variant feedback into root cause issues and provide actionable feedback to other senior stakeholders. Excellent technical and business presentation, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Proven expertise in leading strategic projects
- Strong facilitation, process and influencing skills
- Proven entrepreneurial styleJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.