Google Cloud Solution Architect Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Act as a subject matter expert in cloud data architecture and GCP data technologies. You will:
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies from the Google Cloud Platform.
- Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and the latest implementation methodologies to deliver our clients goals.
- Be required to showcase your GCP Data architecture experience when communicating with clients on their requirements, turning these into technical data solutions.
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy.
- Demonstrate strong communications skills to guide our clients and teams through data transformation journeys on GCP.
- Lead, mentor and upskill fellow group members.Liaise and be part of our extensive GCP community, contributing in the knowledge exchange learning programme of the platform.
- Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups.
- Experience delivering large projects within an agile environment.
- Experience in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools.E2E Data Architecture and data lifecycle including nonfunctional requirements and operations management.
- Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management.Experience with SQL and NoSQL modern data stores.
- Experience of other cloud provider data solutions.
- Experience architecting data solutions on Google Cloud Platform e.g. Big Data Projects, AI, Data Migrations, BI, etc..Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the client organization for GCP endtoend architecture networking, provisioning, and management.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, experience working in client collaborative environment on Data driven projects.
- Hands on experience working with Google Data Products BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, AI Building Blocks, Looker, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataprep, etc..
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
- Ability to apply analytical and creative thought process.Proven success in contributing in a multilocation teamoriented environment.
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk.
- Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations.