Growth Marketing Manager
Growth Marketing Manager at Cutover (UK or East Coast USA)
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we’ve built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. We’ve just announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
Ahead of our biggest year yet, we're excited to start the search for a Growth Marketing Manager to promote, identify and act upon opportunities that grow demand for our Enterprise SaaS platform in the marketplace. From day one, you’ll contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned to both company and customer goals. We're keen to chat to folks who have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including email marketing, digital marketing, events management and data analytics. Our Growth Marketing function is diverse, collaborative, innovative and fast-paced - if this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you.
What you'll be doing as our Growth Marketing Manager here at Cutover...
- Collaborating with the broader commercial team to plan and manage customer-facing meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and delivering best in class logistics.
- Analyzing marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitoring and maintaining data quality within the marketing database.
- Crafting landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs, and become a Hubspot expert.
- Managing various email campaigns, including template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Using a data-led mindset to segment target lists based on behaviors, such as past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Working to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends, and database.
- Developing documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed.
- Ensuring all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Seeking and researching new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to marketing leadership (we want to empower you to come up with innovative ideas and execute on them!)
- Support product marketing team on customer marketing initiatives.
What we'd like you to bring to the table for this role...
- You'll likely have 3-5 years of proven experience in marketing or in project management roles in a fast pacing tech environment (if you've worked in a quickly scaling SaaS start-up before, that would be even better).
- You'll have strong knowledge of offline and digital marketing principles, as well as content marketing, and social media marketing (we don't need super deep expertise across all these areas, but a base level knowledge is important, given the multifaceted nature of the role).
- You'll have content-driven mindset - you'll ideally have experience using world-class content to great effect during different touchpoints in the sales/marketing funnel.
- You're technically clued-up and have experience working with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot to manage multi-channel campaigns (if you have knowledge of XL and Apex, that would be a real plus).
- You have an analytic mindset and take pleasure in measuring outcomes to optimise performance of your programs.
- Outstanding project management skills to execute multiple campaigns at a pace, collaborating with the Marketing team and other functions as appropriate - you'll be organized and demonstrate that attention-to-detail comes naturally to you.
The opportunities you’ll have to learn & grow at Cutover…
- You’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling Marketing Organization with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers;
- You’ll be be given a motivating comp-plan to reward you for your stellar work and you'll be allocated share options in a business backed by a truly world-class investment team at Index Ventures (we’re all co-owners and are genuinely invested in Cutover’s future success);
- We're doing our best to build a benefits package that makes sense for our wonderful team on both sides of the Atlantic; here's a selection of what to expect: top tier private health insurance; market-leading parental benefits; dedicated learning and development budgets; remote-working assistance stipends; retirement/pension schemes; and more Cutover swag than you can shake a stick at.