Growth Marketing Manager
Who are we?
Cudoni is the easiest way for busy people to buy and sell unwanted luxury goods and fashion. Our premium offering is tailored to suit those who are time-poor, and our clients expect only the best user experience around. You can expect to work directly with luxury brands, high net worth individuals, and high-end retailers.
Why join us?
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role with a heavily funded start-up that is rapidly growing. You can expect quick career progression as we scale if you're able to deliver results.
- We have an award-winning founder and team, and our investors have built some of the biggest brands on the planet (Charles Tyrwhitt, Capital One, Vita Coco, Daily Mail etc.). We were recently ranked the 3rd 'hottest' startup in the UK in the 2020 Startups 100 list.
- We have been featured extensively in national and global media, from Vogue and The Sunday Times Style, through to The Times, Telegraph, Esquire, Startups.co.uk and Country & Townhouse. You can expect great exposure whilst you're with us.
- We have been through four incubator and accelerator programs; the last of which is recognised as being one of Europe's top three.
- Most importantly, we're an exciting place to work. We like to mix in drinks, and laughs with hard-work and results. There is never a dull moment in our office (and we have a table tennis table!).
What's the role?
The Growth Marketing Executive will execute and track Cudoni's growth marketing efforts, focussing on paid social, digital media and affiliate advertising channels. Reporting to the CMO, you will work with the PPC, Brand and Content Marketing Managers to deploy multi-channel customer acquisition campaigns from planning to execution to achieve Cudoni's ambitious growth targets. You will contribute revenue growth through new and existing customers.
What responsibilities can you expect?
Lead Generation Campaign Planning and Execution
- Build and maintain campaign calendar, actively managing budget and optimising spend by channel against performance KPIs, including traffic to lead conversion, CPL and ROI.
- Work with SEO, Brand and Content Marketing Marketing managers to deploy compelling advertising creative and content, incorporating insights and A/B testing methodologies to maximise channel and content performance.
- Identify and secure relevant affiliate and digital media partners to drive brand awareness and acquire and convert qualified leads.
- Work with Brand Marketing Manager to partner with Daily Mail Group in planning, audience targeting/segmentation and executing and monitoring ongoing media campaigns across DMG publications.
Performance Tracking & Reporting
- Ensure activities and campaigns are targeted and optimised around increasing ROI.
- Utilise a 'test and learn' approach and A/B testing to adapt and refine campaigns.
- Create, update and circulate reports and dashboards to against established KPIs.
What skills and qualities do we require?
- 5-7 years experience executing growth and digital performance marketing campaigns, ideally within luxury fashion, lifestyle, hospitality, entertainment or retail/e-commerce.
- Data-driven, analytical and detail-oriented. Ability to establish, track and report KPIs that effectively inform business strategy.
- Solid track record driving customer growth and conversion improvement across multiple markets through dynamic demand generation campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with a broad suite of digital advertising technology, strategies, and execution tactics across paid social, PPC, programmatic advertising, and affiliate marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to manage external partner and supplier relationships (affiliates, Google, Facebook).
- Comfortable with change and working in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment within a high-growth sector.
- Degree in Marketing, Data Science, Business or Communications.
What can you expect at Cudoni?
- A competitive salary.
- Shares in the business.
- A very sociable and interactive office environment.
- Regular team activities and away-days.
- Highly qualified and ambitious teammates.
This position will be located in: Earlsfield office.