Head of Creative Operations
What's the role about?
A key member of the Brand and Marketing leadership team, you will be responsible for the delivery of premium and aspirational 360˚ creative concepts that connect and engage with our customers globally. We want someone who can lead and inspire a multi-disciplinary team of creatives to deliver assets that meet the needs of our customers and the business whilst reinforcing our brand strategy.
Reiss is a heritage brand with a strong DNA, so this person must have a strong appreciation of the brand and the sector in which we operate (Premium / Luxury). Working closely with their product, brand and marketing counterparts, they will ensure that Reiss deliver to our commercial and brand ambitions.
Team consists of Project Management, Creative Design, Photographic Studio.
What you'll be doing
- Develop creative and innovative campaign concepts that connect and engage with our premium/luxury customer
- Collaborate with Creative Director to execute the creative direction and visual identity of the brand
- Collaborate with Marketing Director to execute the strategy for content and the brand
- Lead creative planning and concepting meetings in response to briefs from marketing and retail
- Be responsible for the delivery of all creative assets: eCommerce imagery and product content, campaign shoots and assets, (both digital and physical), brand assets including packaging and retail POS
- Plan and manage all budgets and performance
- Lead and mentor a high performing multi-disciplinary team of creatives and build a strong network of freelancers to support key roles (e.g. photography, video, etc)
Who you are
- A brand customer champion
- Strong appreciation of customers in the aspirational and luxury space
- Experienced in creative and art direction, video, design, commissioning, photography and casting
- You'll have a proven track record in delivering both brand and commercial outcomes in creative
- Strong experience and passion for digital technologies and the social landscape
- Have experience in project management
What we'll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Heath & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Head of Creative Operations, don't miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.