HR Business Partner @ YouGov - London
2 months ago
HR Business Partner
YouGov - London
We don’t just collect data we connect data.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to market research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our core offering of opinion data is derived from our highly participative panel of 9 million people worldwide, with 33 million interactions and billions of data points. We combine this continuous stream of data with our deep research expertise and broad industry experience into a systematic research and marketing platform. We have 34 offices in 22 countries and panel members in 38 countries.
We are fast, fearless, trust each other and care about getting it right.
Our people team is growing and we have a need for a HR Business Partner to be the bridge between HR, the business and other cross-functional teams, leading critical people and performance-focused changes that align with our strong company culture and values.
As a trusted partner, you will support UK & EU business units in designing and delivering commercially-focused HR solutions. You will work closely with the HRBP team and HR Centers of Excellence to deliver strategic projects while continuing to deliver full generalist HR support to the business.
What will I be delivering?
- Partnering with business leaders to develop and embed the people strategy and strengthen our culture, aligned to business needs and goals.
- Developing strong, credible relationships with managers and senior stakeholders
- Partner with our specialist teams including Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Reward, and HR Operations to deliver people strategy and support to the business
- Ongoing employee relations management including performance management, employee cases, and policy development
- Talent management including succession planning, internal moves and global mobility
- Partner with Talent Acquisition in interviewing, onboarding, and assessment.
- Support business leaders’ org design for new and existing roles and teams.
- Drive data and reporting to support leaders in making informed business decisions
- Lead and support projects including year-end processes, engagement survey, change initiatives, and local business-driven initiatives.
- In-depth knowledge of UK & EU employee relations and employment legislation
- Proven HR business partnering experience, with the ability to navigate between the strategic and transactional aspects of the role
- Experience building and developing relationships with stakeholders
- An innovative mindset with the ability to challenge the norm to generate new ideas
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and persuade
- Manages and deals comfortably with ambiguity and change
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively to deliver results
- Passion for self-development and willingness to learn
- Ability to work as individual contributor supporting a region and/or business unit, while also collaborating with the HRBP and wider HR team
- Familiarity with all HR functions and expertise in at least one
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
- Brings energy, positivity and passion to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At YouGov, we embrace diversity. It takes diversity of thought, culture, background and perspective to create a truly global team in a fast moving industry. We depend on our diversity for innovation and an inclusive environment where everyone can belong.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To provide effective HR solutions to people managers across the business. An important aspect of this role will be to work with the HR Team to ensure that…
Manage occupational health referral cases, providing support to employees and their line managers.
Engage the business with the usage of Peakon, supporting Business Leaders in actioning planning and employee feedback. 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Assisting and facilitating the day to day running of the HR team • Arranging formal meetings and supporting documentation to required timelines • Managing…
An exciting contract position with great benefits, the successful candidate will have experience within Administration, HR or Recruitment.
EF Education First
We are looking for someone with at least 1 to 2 years of successful B2B business development experience, who speaks fluent English and at least another European…
Proven successful track record in building and rapidly expanding a brands’ wholesale/B2B business. Responsibility for the commercials, operational requirements,…
Awareness of business and data analysis tools and techniques such as: requirements elicitation, structured analysis and design, process mapping and component…
Ability to verify aspects of commercial and operational arrangements within the business and challenge documentation with an independent mindset.
London - with flexibility to work remotely. You’ll be a vital part of our team supporting our Planet V Team, working closely with the department Heads, Senior…
Work with the Directors of Retail and Director of Supply Chain & Logistics to ensure that propositions are enabling the commercial outcomes of the volume areas…
Support TA Lead with the recruitment of a range of roles across the business (Commercial, Digital Marketing, and Corporate).
Facilitating and co-ordinating the annual business planning process, working closely with all teams across the organisation; drafting content for the 2023…
All documentation to be prepared and actioned within agreed timescales in order to ensure value adding service is delivered to the business.
Strong business acumen and commercial mindset, actively looks for opportunities for improvement. They will be responsible for project management, co-ordination…
Develop training content and work with key stake holders in creating and delivering modules that meet current business needs • Ensure that all activities and…
Be responsible for attracting, assessing and introducing exceptional talents to our business units who in turn will drive our brands to even greater success.
Able to travel internationally on business travel to Africa and the UK, as required. Evidence of business acumen with proven results in influencing and advising…
Seek new business opportunities for reward design/strategy or data projects within current client contact base. Experience in data analysis and reporting.
City of Westminster Council
To join us you’ll need proven experience of HR, OD or D&I in a large and complex organisation. You’ll bring to the role a proven ability to help influence…
The Learning and Development Specialist core purpose is to make the most of our employee’s talent and develop them to their full potential.
Interviewing candidates at all levels of seniority for vacancies across the business. Work closely with each business area to provide advice on recruitment…
Experience in a relevant business sector – media, publishing, or streaming/OTT and with a great understanding of the media landscape/news cycle, with the…
south pole group
Strong business acumen, with the ability to understand the specific needs of our internal clients. Experience in business scale-up in a rapidly growing and fast…