HR Data Analyst
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you're encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It's important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – we'd love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering including Finance, Risk & Compliance, Core Banking
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco are seeking a HR Data Analyst who will work with people and recruiting data from all of Capco's global entities in order to create meaningful insights and MI that will inform key commercial decisions. This is an opportunity to work in a standalone role where you can provide significant impact across the business, input into various HR projects and proactively seek new ways to use and manage our data.
Responsibilities will include:
- Extracting data from a variety of HR and recruiting systems in order to build and run reports
- Seeking efficiencies or automation opportunities for reporting purposes in your role or wider HR
- Providing detailed analysis of HR data to inform business decisions and highlight patterns and trends or inform forecasting/budgetary decisions
- Creation of dashboards and other reporting visuals
- Ownership of infrastructure of the data used for any reports created
- Working on ad-hoc requests for data analysis and reporting needs within HR
- Utilising HR/recruiting data to input into a variety of internal initiatives including forecasting, gender pay gap and diversity
- Champion data quality and use expertise to identify data errors and improve both efficiency and quality in data storage/reporting within HR
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in HR and Recruiting reporting and data analysis activities
- Experience in analysing and interpreting HR data
- High level of attention to detail
- Understanding of HR and recruiting practices
- Experience creating insightful visuals and dashboards on the back of created reports
- Experience of data governance and awareness of governance and privacy policies such as GDPR
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel, whilst experience in PowerBI and SQL would also be beneficial
- Ability not only to create reports but to present it to business stakeholders to inform business decisions
Why Join Capco? You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners
and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Applications close 19th July 2021,