Here at KMC, influencers have a huge part to play in the way we tell our brand stories. As such, we’re looking for a creative and strategic Influencer Manager who can help bring these stories to life through engaging and exciting partnerships.
Reporting to the Head of Brand, the Influencer Manager will develop and execute the influencer strategy across both Karen Millen and Coast. The strategy will look at a range of channels, primarily for the purpose of building and driving brand awareness. A key part of the role is daily management and implementation of the influencer strategy, seeking and developing relationships with on-brand content-creator partners and influencer ambassadors.
The perfect Influencer Manager will be from a PR or Influencer Marketing background, with a solid track record of driving sales through exciting and creative campaigns. This is both a highly commercial and creative role, requiring someone who looks at not only the brand fit and aesthetic, but also data and insights to track conversion of partnerships.
Karen Millen and Coast
The Influencer Marketing Manager role will suit someone immersed in the world of social, who understands the latest trends across fashion, lifestyle, influencer and social. A typical day will involve day-to-day management of the Communications Executive, negotiating deals with agents and/or target influencers, reporting and analysing performance of partnerships, liaising with the Social Media Manager, PR and Communications, Affiliate Marketing and SEO teams to create marketing campaigns that work across digital.
- Drive brand awareness via influencer partnerships
- Increase Instagram followers
- Performance analysis
- Drive sales
Primary aims and responsibilities:
- Managing the Communications Executive, sharing social and influencer best practices to drive conversions
- Handling influencer negotiations and ensuring campaigns generate profit through conversions
- Developing creative and innovative influencer campaigns alongside Head of Brand
- Delivering multi-brand campaigns and utilising network of influencers to deliver success
- Lead the execution of influencer marketing campaigns for Instagram/Facebook/ Tik Tok and other social channels, which may include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify influencer marketing opportunities for brand promotion
- Contact and build relationships with influencers
- Lead and ensure smooth delivery across multiple partnerships
- Develop innovative, creative and unique approaches to influencer marketing
- Liaise with colleagues regarding influencer marketing strategy and content creation
- Communicate results internally, reporting and ROI driven
- Lead building and maintaining Karen Millen and Coast influencer database
- Setting KPIs and ensuring team understand expectations
- Working with Senior Leadership Team and sharing industry trends
- Identifying new talent for the roster and matching talent with right brand partner to ensure brand consistency
Skills and experience:
- A deep understanding of the role that social influencers can play in promoting and driving commercial value for brands
- Be familiar with current and emerging social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest and blogs.
- Passion for communications, social media and retail marketing in general
- An intense interest in fashion and related fields i.e. music / arts / beauty / film and television
- Strong communication skills. The role involves liaising with colleagues, influencers, and management, so strong written and verbal skills are paramount.
- Great time management skills and attention to detail.
- High level of computer literacy and presenting skills
- Flexible, adaptable working style with a ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with PR, Influencer Comms or similar role, fashion retail experience is beneficial
- Above all, an ability to relate to influencers and to develop trust, rapport and long-term relationships