Inside Sales Specialist
Client Development Associate
Financial Services Sector
The Client Development Associate will work as part of the Sales Team to assist in managing sales activity & pipeline, hunting for new client opportunities, nurturing existing clients for add-on opportunities, and improving the quality of targeting and lead-generation data in our Salesforce.com CRM database.
The ideal candidate will have 1 year plus experience working either for an information technology company in a similar role or within the private capital market arena. Language skills in French or German would be a massive bonus.
- Understand Intapp products, value proposition, ROI analysis, use cases, key questions and benefits of each product to conduct appropriate sales conversations.
- Apply sales expertise & knowledge to advance early-stage opportunities (.i.e secure meetings, attend events, agree to web demo)
- Nurture existing clients to keep them up-to-date on the new and latest Intapp offerings from Intapp to raise awareness & build interest.
- Assist in execution of specific campaigns & events – includes identification of suitable targets, secure sign-ups, logistics support and participation
- Follow up on all inbound and marketing-generated leads
- Improve key contact & target identification data in SalesForce including scanning industry news sources, desk-research & phone-calling to collect prospect demographics, confirm prospect characteristics, key contacts, and to highlight any compelling events.
- Know how to drive Salesforce.com effectively & efficiently – to access information, create reports and analyses, and to keep key data (opportunities, key contacts, target data) up to date and accurate for pipeline & accounts.
- Liaison between field reps and the other key sales support functions – CRM, Sales Ops, Professional Services, Practice Group Leads and Solutions Consulting – to manage these key interactions and ensure the inputs needed to advance sales are secured on time.
- Sales experience (in either field or inside-sales) in the technology arena, preferably with experience in the legal, accounting/consulting or financial services sectors and with a strong record of achievement against goals
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal – to communicate with C-level buyers
- Strong team player – the results are measured by regional achievement against goals, not individual achievement
- Well organized & detail-oriented – thorough, tenacious, self-starting
- Good understanding or willingness to learn about our market, and our customers
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint – and experience with CRM updates (SalesForce preferred)
We offer competitive salaries and an generous OTE, exciting career paths, excellent training, and a friendly, supportive environment.
Intapp provides the first and only industry cloud for professional and financial services, powering the world’s largest legal, accounting, private capital, investment banking, and consulting firms. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we serve more than 1,600 firms worldwide, including 96 of the Global 100 law firms, all four of the Big 4 accounting firms, and more than 600 capital markets and financial advisory firms. Intapp technology has transformed these industries, helping our clients move to a connected firm strategy that supports agility in today’s competitive marketplace. We offer intelligent, cloud-based solutions — purpose-built for partner-led firms — spanning the entire client and deal lifecycle, from strategy through origination and execution. Intapp is backed by Temasek and Great Hill Partners. For more information, visit intapp.com.
EEO at Intapp
Intapp provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and will make hiring decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks if applicable to the position.
Reference ID: nl/cda/lo
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £33,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
We are all working from home until safe to return to the office
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London EC2N 2JA (required)
- Sales development, or experience in Private Capital Markets: 1 year (required)
- French or German (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19