International Central Securities Depository Bank Network Associate
Network Management has a global presence in key locations globally to provide market coverage and is comprised of several teams including: Securities & Cash Network Management, Network Client Consulting (NCC), Network Performance and Network Management Oversight.
The International Central Securities Depository Network Associate is accountable for performing tasks related to:
- Supporting the ICSD Network Manager in the administration of managing the firm's relationships with the ICSD's.
- Supporting information collation, data management and documentation for J.P. Morgan's relationships with the ICSD's.
This role will require engagement with multiple stakeholders including inter-alia, the Lines of Business, Operations, Compliance, Risk, Legal and the ICSD's.
Please note that the initial scope of the role will be focussed on ICSD relationships but this may expand over time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Network Manager in the closure of ICSD oversight and due diligence related actions.
- Coordinate information requests from the lines of business and other relevant areas to obtain information from the ICSDs.
- Assist Network Manager in creating Newsflashes with respect to ICSD developments.
- Support Network Manager with data collection and preparation of ICSD due diligence and oversight material.
- Support Network Managers with any changes to the ICSD market information used by the various lines of business and ensuring timely and accurate updates of related information.
- Support timely maintenance of ICSD contact information.
- Coordinate signing of approved legal documents and fee schedules.
- Monitor monthly ICSD fee reporting and MIS and perform tariff modelling as required
- Support the Network Manager by maintaining the ICSD legal documentation repository for the region, including changes for new and terminated documents and obtaining all required supporting documents.
- Assist with preparation of ICSD senior briefing memos, including key metrics such as assets under custody, fees paid, transaction volumes, and balance of trade.
- Participate in and assist the Network Manager in relation to ad-hoc projects for the ICSDs and the lines of business.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.