Lead, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Independent Software Vendor
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a partner or technical sales role.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or enterprise applications business.
- Experience in building teams and scaling partner ecosystems with ISVs/technology partners.
- Experience in building scalable partner ecosystems with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and technology partners.
- Understanding of foundational cloud technologies (e.g. network, compute, database, middleware, virtualization).
- Understanding of IaaS/PaaS/SaaS markets and B2B software ecosystem and lifecycle; experience with cloud-based technologies.
- Existing relationships with Cloud/IaaS vendors and industry knowledge of System Integrators (SIs), Service Providers (SPs) and ISVs.
- Excellent partner pipeline development and management skills, with ability to present go-to-market strategies, results, and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience presenting to C/VP level audiences.
About the job
EMEA Technology Partners Team provides go-to-market support for Google Cloud Platform's top global Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partners across EMEA, and develops Google Cloud’s EMEA ISV partner ecosystem. We work closely with Google Cloud’s sales, product management, engineering, marketing, and all customer-facing organizations to develop integration of our ISV partners with GCP, and to accelerate our partners’ growth.
As the Retail and CPG ISV Lead, EMEA, you'll work with GCP’s strategic Global Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) ISV partners across EMEA. In addition you will onboard, enable, and grow key ISV partners headquartered in EMEA. You will maximize the joint success of these partnerships by driving business awareness and alignment, joint campaigns, events, and managing the opportunity pipeline. You'll be the primary point of contact for your partners. You'll work closely with GCP channel and sales organizations to develop and execute the joint go-to-market plans.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Build a regional go-to-market strategy aimed at maximizing the success of GCP’s Retail and CPG ISV partners in the field, and own the cross-functional relationship with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment between their goals and our partners’.
- Be accountable to the partner growth metrics established in the joint GTM plans. Identify and rollout new opportunities for partners and be the voice of the partner to product and engineering teams.
- Help partners grow their Google practice and product portfolio through joint development of solutions and services; develop and provide custom presentations on Google’s Cloud Platform technologies and programs to help our partners scale their business.
- Manage performance of ISV Partners, and map partner capabilities to Google’s priorities to achieve strategic business goals.
- Advocate for Google’s strategy in key industry events, and influence industry agenda and standards.