Reporting to the Senior Manager of Technology Operations and Security Solutions, the IT Systems Administrator I will assist supporting Cofense corporate and lab infrastructure, applications, systems, and networks. This is a dynamic position with opportunities for advancement in one of technologies fastest growing companies.
- On-site and remote end-user device support; automation, configuration, installation, and maintenance of end-user device equipment.
- User onboarding, offboarding, and training
- Timely resolution of assigned initiatives and tasks
- Knowledge Base (KB) documentation updates.
- Ability to travel to remote offices
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Understands team’s strategy and objectives
- Serves as an individual contributor as well as a team member
- Makes sound decisions regarding own work
- Makes recommendations in regard sto department work
- Articulates opinions on systems administration matters
- Gives and receives information in well-defined and ambiguous situations
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills to both internal and external customers
- Accepts guidance from subject matter experts, team leaders, and managers
- Adopts Cofense’s values and principles
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred
Professional Certification in at least one major technology provider desired
- MCSA/MCSE, VCP, CCNA/CCNE, Network+, Security+, A+,CISSP, AWS Architect
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.