Junior Employment advisor
Are you looking for a job that gives you something more than your paycheck? If so, become an Employment Advisor or Recruitment Consultant with a top organisation through Get Set UK’s Junior Employment Adviser Pathway. Working as an Employment Adviser, you’ll be transforming your clients’ lives for the better and that’s a rewarding feeling! In addition to Get Set UK’s specialist training, you’ll receive a free laptop or tablet and a completion bonus of £50 to help you prepare for a guaranteed interview.
Get Set UK’s Junior Employment Adviser Pathway will suit people who are wanting to work within the Employability and Recruitment sectors. As a leading employment and skills provider, you can be confident that the training you will receive from Get Set UK will be comprehensive and valuable to employers. With unemployment levels predicted to rise, the need to train and recruit new Employment Advisors is high. The skills and experiences you’ll gain from this training are highly desirable for roles such as a Junior Employment Adviser or Recruitment Consultant. An Employment Advisor provides support for people who need care and support to find and maintain employment. The salary range for an employment advisor is between £21k - £27k depending on experience.
Get Set UK’s Junior Employment Adviser Pathway gives you:
- General employment skills
- Vocational qualifications – E.g. The Institute Of Employability Professionals (IEP) Level 2: Accredited Sector Induction. Plus comprehensive training over 6 modules covering, participant engagement, How to apply Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to your role, Mental Health and Wellbeing, Caseload Management, Quality, Compliance and Coaching.
- Minimum of 70 hours work placement
- A guaranteed interview opportunity for an Employment Advisor or Recruitment consultant within a top organisation.
Get Set UK will provide a high-quality work placement (minimum of 70 hours) with an alternative provider in the employability sector. During your work placement, you’ll learn how to:
- Talk to jobseekers about their abilities, interests, and goals
- Build a positive rapport with jobseekers
- Assist jobseekers with registration documents /document checks
- Help jobseekers with their job search
- Help jobseekers to with CVs, applications & interview preparation
- Put jobseekers forward for vacancies
- Contact employers to secure opportunities for jobseekers
- Broker vacancies with employers and support people to gain interviews and employment
- Make appointments and write up appointment notes
- Recognise the need to work compliantly
- Engage in outreach activities.
Skills And Experience Required
· Experience of helping people from a diverse range of backgrounds
· Ability to develop positive and warm relationships with others
· Ability to show empathy and compassion to people facing challenging circumstances.
· Have good communication and telephone skills
· Interpersonal skills particularly presentation skills, negotiation and influencing skills
· Flexible with the ability to respond quickly and positively to changes
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
· Target driven.
To help you make the most of this opportunity, you’ll receive a free tablet or laptop to support your learning.. You’ll also receive a £50 completion bonus to help you prepare for your job interview.
You can apply if you’re:
- Eligible to work in England
- Not in full time employment and have little or no work experience.
Reference ID: Junior EA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift