Learning & Development Strategist
About Publicis Sapient
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We’re looking for Learning & Development Strategist to join our EMEA Learning & Development team who’s passionate about creating exceptional learning experiences. As a Learning & Development Strategist you’ll be up-to-date with the latest learning trends, tools and techniques. You’ll feel at home in front of an audience, and be comfortable working with cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders.
The role will report into our International Learning & Development Lead and will work closely with our people strategy partners, senior business leaders and external training providers to drive engagement and development at all levels to help our people to continue to create transformative impact.
The day to day:
- Lead the EMEA People Manager Development strategy from aspiring to experienced People Managers
- Consult and lead the learning track of high priority people and culture projects in partnership with the broader People Success team
- Support the activation of Enabling Your Potential, our global Performance Management strategy
- Facilitate modules of our Core Skills curriculum (presentations skills, sharing feedback, setting expectations
- Support in the activation of Publicis Groupe learning programmes as required
- Coach and mentor junior team members, playing an active role in building their learning expertise
- Proven experience in implementing end to end learning strategies that are scalable and sustainable
- Proven experience implementing personal & professional development, manager development, leadership development and cultural strategies
- Solid familiarity with instructional design principles having created and edited learning content and programmes
- Builds strong partnerships with internal and external partners
- Actively engages with the latest in learning trends, tools and techniques
- Experience working in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong facilitation, interpersonal and presentations skill
- Analytical and creative problem solving abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
What you could have:
- Knowledge of change management and process improvement activities
- Experience in Agile principles and ways of working
- Proficiency in other languages
- Flexibility to travel
An array of benefits are offered to Publicis Sapient employees. In addition to a leading compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you AND your family (pre-existing conditions included), and a pension is the least we want to provide to you.
The learning opportunities here are endless plus of course the opportunity to be part of a game-changing organisation that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment to know that the world is your oyster when it comes to your career! With free soya lattes and gym fee reimbursement being thrown in, you’ll get to taste the best coffee in town (in our opinion).