Locality Manager (Woodview Court)
Interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams on: Date TBC
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to close the advertisement and interview earlier than stated
We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Locality Manager to manage our Woodview Court scheme.
The service is a 24 hour supported living scheme for people with learning disabilities and complex needs supporting them to maintain independence and improve their quality of life. Based on a holistic assessment of individual’s needs, the scheme works within the framework of Person Centred Care, incorporating Positive Behaviour Support and Active Support.
Reporting to the London Regional Business Manager you will have overall responsibility for managing and monitoring the scheme and ensuring the delivery of appropriate individualised care and support to service users.
It is essential that you have experience managing complex needs services for adults with learning disabilities and a strong working knowledge of the framework of Person Centred Care and Positive Behaviour Support.
To be successful in the role you will also have:
- Excellent leadership skills with demonstrated experience of motivating, managing and developing staff
- Experience and knowledge of budgetary management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to build relationships and work in partnership with relevant stakeholders
- A flexible and positive approach to work with excellent organisational skills
- Experience and knowledge of Safeguarding, lone working and health and safety requirements
- Sound understanding of Supporting People and the Quality Assessment Framework
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or willing to work towards
Why work for L&Q Living?
- You will be joining a department which scored a trust rating of 78% from our recent Great Places to Work survey, with 88% of our staff also saying that we have put them first during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Being part of a large housing association means that you have the opportunity of career progression throughout the organisation. Many of our employees move to positions across other parts of the business such as care and support, customer service or housing. So, joining L&Q Living means that you are joining a company that offers a range of opportunities.
In addition to this the successful candidate will have access to our full suite of benefits, including:
- 24 days annual leave increasing to 29 days after 3 years continuous service
- Excellent Pension scheme and non-contributory life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Advantage Discount Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested in this role and have the experience required, then apply without delay!
For this post the successful candidate will need to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service certificate (DBS) to enable them to work within the team. Further information about the Disclosure scheme can be found at http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/agencies-public-bodies/dbs/
COVID 19: The safety of our staff and our candidates is of the utmost importance. Every effort will be taken to ensure that safe ways of working are adopted throughout the Recruitment and Selection process. We are introducing extra precautions in line with UK Government Guidelines. Our recruitment processes will follow social distancing and COVID-19 Secure requirements. This will include the use of various technologies to support the interview process. Should candidates have any questions regarding this, or if you require additional support please let us know at the interview planning stage.
At the foundation of everything that we do are our corporate values and associated behaviours. Our organisational behavioural framework outlines the core expectations of all employees, which should be demonstrated at all times when representing L&Q. More information about L&Q’s values can be found on our website and a copy of our behavioural framework can be provided on request.