We are on the search for a smart & enthusiastic Manual Tester to join a dedicated team, to drive improvements in testing via manual testing
This role will give the Manual Tester full ownership of their work, where they will be tasked with designing, building and implementing best-fit test practices, to ensure that their high standards are kept throughout. Being part of the team following modern scrum practices, you will work closely with the QA Lead to ensure efficient test coverage and to drive quality delivery.
You will be working with a group of enthusiastic engineers who thrive on new technologies.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong Testing background with an excellent understanding of the Test Lifecycle and Testing Best Practices.
- Experience of working within an agile environment.
- Experienced in defining Quality Assurance deliverables producing quality Test artefacts.
- Experience with Test planning and end to end testing.
- Frontend Testing
- API Testing experience
- Experience in iOS and Android mobile app and web testing
- CMS Testing experience
- Database testing.
- Have a proactive approach to your work and being very pragmatic.
- Must be very analytical and be a problem solver
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Manual Testing (Test Planning, Test cases)
- App testing
- Media Company experience preferred
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Drupal, MySql.
- Certified to Foundation ISTQB level
- Continuous Improvement – Works in a smart, flexible and focused way, is open to change and suggests ideas for improvements to the way things are done.
- Collaboration – Builds and maintains positive and supportive working relationships with colleagues. Helps to create an inclusive and professional work environment.
- Building Capability – Keeps own knowledge and skill set current and evolving and looks for ways to continue learning to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Quality Service – Delivers high quality and efficient service and takes account of the diverse customer needs and requirements when looking at ways to improve service quality.
- Responsive Delivery - Works to agreed business goals and objectives and deals with challenges in a constructive and responsive way. Takes personal responsibility for quality of outputs.
To apply please send an up-to-date CV, including salary expectations.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications we will only be contacting candidates who have been shortlisted and progressed through to the next stage.
Location: You will usually be based at our Head office in Kensington, London, W8 however due to the covid-19 situation you will be working remotely, however this may be subject to change.
ESI Media is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
All of our employees are entitled to benefits including great pension, private healthcare and life insurance schemes. We also offer cycle to work and season ticket loan initiatives to make our employees’ journeys to work easier. We want our employees to enjoy working for us and we invest in training and development to support and develop rewarding careers.