Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation.
About the Role
As a Market Analyst, you will collaborate with the UK Client Development Director and will work closely with the Region’s Business Group Managers, Market Leaders and Client Relationship Managers to undertake research, develop insights, identify areas of potential opportunity and create new value propositions in line with our business development and market growth strategies.
You will be responsible for expanding our understanding of target UK markets and clients, helping ensure GHD is ahead of current and emerging trends.
With the option to be based at any of our UK offices, the role will incorporate the following activities:
- Researching client organisations to develop a solid understanding of the client’s vision, values, drivers and ambitions
- Monitoring client activity and media announcements to ensure our client understanding remains up to date
- Identifying and promoting the development of key contacts throughout the client hierarchy
- Working with our Client Relationship Managers to identifying potential areas of client need and opportunity based on research findings
- Maintaining and growing our client opportunity pipeline
- Assisting Client Relationship Managers in developing compelling value propositions based on client need to improve client outcomes
- Preparing and managing client satisfaction surveys
- Using statistical software to track and manage client information, activity and budgets
- Creating and developing compelling value propositions based on market and client needs
- Providing ad hoc support to the wider client development programme
- Researching market sectors to develop a solid understanding of overarching trends, drivers and market direction of travel
- Monitoring market activity and media announcements to ensure our market understanding remains up to date
- Working with our Market Leaders to identifying potential areas of market need and opportunity based on research findings
- Assisting in the promotion and development of GHD’s brand presence
- Degree qualified in English, marketing, business, management or engineering
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with the ability to develop collaborative working relationships
- IT literate, with strong analytical, numerical and presentation skills
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Business aware, with an interest in psychology and behaviour
Being the best that we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative, and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
Interested? Please hit the apply now button.
At GHD we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD aims to provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to gender reassignment, age, disability, religion, or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, or race.