Become part of the team
Please note: We're all currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We hope to be back in the office later this year.
A fantastic career opportunity to join the Global Marketing team at PA, playing an integral role in delivering key strategic marketing campaigns, aligned to PA’s Energy & Utilities (E&U) and Transport sectors. Reporting in to the respective sector marketing leads who set the strategic sales and marketing direction, you’ll work very closely with the consulting team, and the marketing centres of excellence to deliver against both business and marketing objectives.
What we're looking for
The right candidate will be able to work collaboratively with the business and marketing stakeholders, to deliver the right marketing response to business strategy, and embed best practice across everything they do.
You will support the implementation and frequent review of E&U and Transport marketing tactics, including campaign/project delivery, event delivery, content generation, contact management, digital and social media management, KPI tracking, press release co-ordination, email marketing, and other critical sales and marketing disciplines and reporting.
PA Consulting is a growing firm, with big aspirations and ambitions. This role will suit a dynamic, but pragmatic individual who can prioritise effectively to meet the needs of different internal clients.
The successful candidate will be able to adapt to work on a diverse range of campaigns and projects; from brand activities and global events, to marketing automation and social media campaigns.
- Previous experience in B2B marketing including event delivery, email marketing, digital and social media, thought leadership, and direct contact with business stakeholders
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Team-player able to successfully build strong working relationships across all levels of the business
- Positive attitude, appetite to learn and focus on strong team-work
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication
- Ability to work independently and proactively engage with key stakeholders on progress and objectives
- Preferred but not essential knowledge or experience within the E&U and/or Transport sectors
- Professional services marketing background preferable, but not required
- Creativity, interest in design and understanding of visual brand identity principles
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on [email protected]