Online Booking Tool & Travel Agent Cutover & Deployment Associate Manager
Online Booking Tool & Travel Agent Cutover & Deployment Associate Manager
Salary: Up to £53,000 depending on experience
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture Mobility, Accenture's Travel Industry practice and Industry X.0 are working on an exciting project (known as “Project Tripp”) to create a seamless, one-stop travel-booking and immigration support tool. The tool will be used both for Accenture employees and as an external client offering.
The initial will be as a member of the project team, supporting the planning and management of Accenture’s global Online Booking Tool (OBT) supplier change. This is a great opportunity to work on a fast-paced, agile project with teams from across the business and Corporate Functions on a tool which would be used by over 400k people in a normal travel year. The benefits of the new solution include:
- Significantly improving the user experience through reduced data entry & meaningful data to make decisions, e.g. more environmental information on travel options
- Increasing security and compliance both for our individual travellers and Accenture as a company
- Reducing overhead costs, channeling spend to preferred suppliers & creating a 360⁰ value partnership
- Enabling a standardised, simplified operating model across all geographies
Key responsibilities of the initial will include:
- Create To-Be documentation & identify any key changes from As-Is landscape
- Ensure all changes are logged and managed through across the whole Tripp ecosystem
- Support setup of functional testing for Tripp, the OBT and the Travel Management Company (TMC)
- Support the creation of the deployment tool set (one standard repeatable process for each country)
- Support the creation of a sign off approach & then support the actual step to sign off prior to each country cutting over
- Support the tracking and resolution of issues from each MU
- Be a strong change advocate; listening and understanding when we have legal, tax or compliance risks vs business desires
- Build and leverage relationships with the Travel leads, Mobility MU teams & change agents to help deploy within the MUs
- Provide any additional help required across the wider project team to ensure a successful roll-out
Once Tripp has transitioned into a run state the will change focus to support the operational run of the tool, ensuring it continues to evolve and remains closely aligned with business requirements:
- Provide technical support for OBT or TMC issues, liaising between CIO and suppliers
- Review, log and manage change requests, ensuring all countries follow global standards wherever possible
- Proactively identify/propose ongoing enhancements to tool to ensure optimum customer experience
- Help manage through any future changes to the tool using a standard repeatable process for each country
- Manage all documentation related to the tool ensuring any changes are reflected immediately.
Job Family Group Summary
Use standard delivery tools and methods from the Accenture Delivery Suite to plan, monitor and control delivery for high-quality and predictable outcomes for programs, projects and/or managed services.
- Manage relationships with stakeholder groups and work with key individuals across corporate functions, finance, center of excellence, geographic units and the business to develop solutions
Control delivery of programs, projects and/or managed services
- Deliver desired business outcomes and/or service commitments through effective planning and execution
- Manage the delivery effort including change, demand and support of operations management within schedule, cost, quality, effort and SLAs
- Prioritize and manage the scope of the assigned program, project or contracted service
- Identify, understand and effectively manage milestones and dependencies across multiple stakeholders ensuring clear accountabilities and shared understanding of impact
- Manage issues and risks of the assigned program, project, releases or contracted service
- Act as a point of a contact for programs, initiatives, and operations for an assigned area.
- Support program/project communications including team calls, agenda and materials to keep relevant stakeholders informed and engaged
- Execute timely delivery
- May manage policy controls, process metrics and integration with other functional teams
- Track, measure and report project costs, performance issues and risks
- Support management and mitigation of project / operations risks and issues.
- Provide support to continuous improvement efforts for processes, tools, metrics and training based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from stakeholders
- Collaborate with geographic teams to meet the needs of strategic initiatives
- Support standard management reporting processes and metrics by creating templates, job aids and other materials as required
- Undertake s within the function for a period of time
Monitors delivery of programs, projects and/or managed services
- Monitors delivery performance and quality using metrics and status reporting and implement continuous improvements
- Supports the management of financials, contractual, and operational commitments in alignment with contract and original deal economics, as well as cost management targets
Plan programs, projects and/or managed services
- Baseline the scope and estimate and plan the work
- Plan and manage resourcing/staffing within a globally sourced delivery model
Risk and Compliance
- Create consolidated project status reporting and review project status and to identify issues. They may address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or action item assignees, or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction
Skills & Work Experience
- Good communication & organisation skills
- Project or change management experience
- Flexible working approach
- Ability to work with large global complex teams
- Good PowerPoint & Excel skills
Good to have
- Multi-country systems deployment experience
- Travel industry knowledge
- Advanced PowerPoint & Excel skills
Bachelor´s Degree (±16 years)
Role is part of a global project team so requirement for some early morning/late evening calls to account for different time zones
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/04/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.