Online Catalogue Executive (Multi-lingual)
Reporting to the Website Manager, this role is vital for driving a positive first impression of the brand to online customers, responsible for maintaining the company’s tone of voice by creating engaging and search friendly product listings. You will also assist in general onsite maintenance of all published products and their images to ensure all products remain accurate, up to date and well-presented across all channels to maximize sales. You will play a key role in shaping the look and feel of our International profiles to make them look and feel ‘local’ and ‘seasonal’
What you'll be doing:
- Creating engaging product descriptions, while developing and maintaining the company’s tone of voice
- Maintaining the current live sites and ensuring all published products and images are accurate, searchable and correctly categorised with consistency
- Optimising the website to ensure that it is accessible to a search engine through Keywords, Meta Tags and other components.
- Tweaking the tone of existing copy to be relevant for our international markets
- Using the Product information manger (PIM) to upload and assign descriptions
- Assist Photography team in ensuring the Studio is prepped for garments brought for shooting by Buying. Quality checking and chasing missing samples to meet deadlines
- Ensuring all non-product related pages/content (Delivery, Returns, FAQs etc) are up to date with regular QA
- Working with Catalogue Team to raise concerns around content or products to the Website Manager
- Work closely with other departments within Ecommerce (Trade, Email, Social Media, Marketplaces etc.) and wider company to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- Preparing the site for regular promotions and events.
- Point of contact for CS and B&M and all content related queries
We would love to meet someone who is/has:
- French, German or Spanish Language is essential
- Experience of creating exciting and dynamic online content in an Ecommerce environment with knowledge of SEO copy best practices.
- Highly organised and efficient
- Proactive and self-motivated, keen to roll their sleeves up and make a big difference as part of our fantastic team
- Thrives in a busy environment with ability to adapt to last minute requirements
- Keen attention to detail - recognising where the smallest improvements can make the biggest differences.
- Adept at managing multiple concurrent projects and able to prioritise your workload accordingly
- Fast learner, keen to learn new skills
- Numerate and well versed in Excel
- A great attitude and passion for the products we sell with the ability to reflect this in every line of content online
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme
In 1997, we launched Mountain Warehouse to make the outdoors accessible to everyone by offering value for money product and exemplary customer service.
The outdoor industry had become very jargon heavy and we wanted to create a brand that would cater to our mothers and our neighbour’s kids as well as seasoned professionals who understood the technology.
Our expansion since then has seen the brand grow and the product evolve, but the small family business that makes MW special has remained. Great product is at the heart of everything we do.
As we expand internationally we employ a team of dedicated diverse people to offer our valued customers the best possible experience when visiting our stores, shopping online and putting our range through its paces.
Welcome to our journey.