Partner Alliance Manager
Aera Technology London a month ago
Aera is seeking a Partner Alliance Manager to build our strategic partnerships and initiatives program. You will work closely with external partners to drive execution, enable future collaborations, support ongoing partnerships, and cultivate new opportunities.
As a Partner Alliance Manager for Aera you will lead the partnership GTM engagement. This role will be a Subject Matter Expert and will actively engage in the creation of GTM programs, and will effectively leverage other Aera resources to help in the co-selling process. You will own the overall GTM goal and will be measured on incremental revenue through the assigned partner, and will be responsible for managing the opportunity pipeline health and reporting metrics.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished leader with a strong background in selling technology, experienced at influencing innovation with technology partners and has the professional presence to engage executive decision makers. You will have strong business development, product management, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. You demonstrate an ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and show prior solution and program successes.
- Working together with the General Manager for EMEA, you will develop the global plan for an alliance partner in collaboration with stakeholders across the organization with a focus on key offerings and country-level execution
- Drive partner go to market campaigns that include cross-functional teams across sales, marketing, and partners
- Lead regular pipeline reviews to ensure pipeline information is thorough and accurate according to Aera sales cycle stages
- Effectively leverage and interface with cross-functional teams comprising sales, product, finance, sales operations, marketing, and legal
- Negotiate contracts and growth plans with current and prospective Aera partners
- Onboarding of new partners and alliances in the Aera partner ecosystem including building partner Aera business plans, motivate investment in Aera cognitive automation and staffing, mature partners for self sufficiency, sale and pre-sales support, account planning, and measuring overall effectiveness of partner channel
- Onboard partners and track training and certification of partner consultants
- Drive channel revenue and influence with customers and prospects
- Drive partners to participate and sponsor Aera and industry events and collaborate with Aera marketing to publish white papers
- Expectation that this role will also improve our market position by leveraging the Aera brand and market presence of our partners
- 5+ years sales or partner leadership and business development experience working in alliances and partnerships with global professional services firms
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business - experience working in a startup environment is highly desirable!
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives
- Experience owning, driving and managing partnerships against quarterly targets
- Excellent communicator and active listener with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to understand and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise
- Directly sold, supported, or marketed to clients and partners across different market segments
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to develop scalable programs
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving timely deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Willing to travel to meet with partners, customers and internal stakeholders, attend events and support field teams on-site, as needed
- Familiarity with Salesforce and other sales and marketing tools
- Incredibly organized and ability to wear multiple hats and prioritize
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!