Partner Development Specialist, Oracle
AWS EMEA SARL (UK Branch) London 2 months ago
- 5+ years in partner sales and/or alliance development specific to Oracle Applications with a heavy focus on Oracle Enterprise Reporting and Planning (ERP) applications such as Oracle E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, and JD Edwards.
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives, both business and technical.
- Create and manage pipeline and output metrics reporting.
- Experience presenting and articulating complex business and technical concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Experience working effectively across different sales, marketing, programs, business development and technical teams, bringing together a cross functional team to deliver results.
- Extensive working directly with a network of partners to support practice development and go-to-market planning and execution.
The Partner Development Specialist – Oracle Applications role is responsible for helping AWS Partners grow their business on AWS. AWS Partners who specialize in Oracle applications like Oracle E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, and Hyperion are at the forefront of helping AWS customers migrate these critical workloads to AWS; they help customers optimize their Oracle applications investments on AWS as well as plan for the future by developing a holistic cloud architecture to support these applications.
This role is part of a diverse team with members in Seattle, Bay Area, Northeast US, and growing. In this role, you will reach out to and build relationships with a diverse portfolio of AWS partners who specialize in Oracle applications; you will ask questions and learn about their customers, business models, and cloud migration practices to help define and deliver a roadmap of business and technical enablement resources to accelerate their business on AWS and help their customers get the most out of their AWS investment; your collaborative skills and EQ will be critical in helping us shape our program, offerings, and even products to meet their needs and the needs of our customers. We have dedicated technical and marketing resources attached to our team, so you will be well-supported from every critical aspect.
This role is a unique opportunity to grow your career with AWS, the undisputed leader in cloud computing. You will collaborate across the organization, learning from and influencing marketing, business development, partner, and product teams. You will have the opportunity to shape the migration strategy for our most important customers by bringing your sharp business acumen, energy, experience, and innovation to the table.
The ideal candidate will possess both a strong sales background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, and also have a solid Oracle application sales background that enables them to easily interact with technical leaders within and outside of AWS. They/Them should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Amazon provides an array of benefits including paid vacation, PTO, and family leave for both mothers and fathers. Amazon is committed to a healthy work/life balance. Our team is committed to equal opportunity employment, actively seeking a broad and diverse pool of applicants and team members. We are also committed to the long-term development of our team members, including training opportunities, mentorship, and career growth both within AWS and across Amazon.com in general.
- Experience working on Oracle applications direct sales, business development or alliances and/or working at an Oracle Applications consulting partner.
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Prior experience working with Oracle Application Systems Integrators and Independent Software Vendors to drive strong customer outcomes and new sales growth.
- Experience working in the territory with partners and customers.