Partner Success Manager
AWS EMEA SARL (UK Branch) London a month ago
- Significant experience in sales, business development and/or partner management
- Experience building Industry and workload specific value propositions and integrating them in regional sales GTM
- Experience developing detailed annual GTM plans and executing against specific goals while driving governance and other mechanisms to drive accountability both on the partner side as well as internally at AWS
- Deep sales experience and discipline to generate new opportunities with strong focus on pipeline tracking and deal execution through entire sales cycle
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Experience working within the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) category is highly desired.
- Proven experience driving revenue through partners with structured programs
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
As a Partner Success Manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on strategy to help build mind share and adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, and Amazon SQS) across AWS’s key business partners and their customers.
Your responsibilities will include help driving executive and field relationships with leading professional services firms. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will be responsible for helping driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with customers and account management/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Help manage and drive joint engagements between AWS Partner and Territory Account Management Teams.
- Work with Country Partner success management and AWS account teams in a highly collaborative operating model to help develop pipeline
- Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to define and deliver the joint solution set and supporting collateral.
- Liaise with the Partner’s field sales organization, channels and end customers to help create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
- Help st a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it is in line with the AWS strategic direction.
- Help execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.).
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Position AWS for internal use by the partner organization.
- Work closely with the customer base to ensure they are successful using AWS, making sure they have the technical resources required.
- Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Understand the technical requirements and work closely with the internal development team to help guide the direction of product offerings.
- Understand and exploit the use of internal Amazon systems.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Provide help during contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
- Master’s Degree in business or related field
- Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT infrastructure and adoption
- Experience working with/for Systems Integrators and knowing the market landscape
- Broad based technology experience including cloud computing, big data and analytics, networking, security, storage and ongoing infrastructure management