Become part of the team
Please note: We're all currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We hope to be back in the office later this year.
PA Consulting are looking for penetration testers with a range of experience to join our growing team. Our team are an approved NCSC CHECK provider and accredited by CREST for penetration testing services.
Our energetic and collaborative team work on unique and interesting projects with our clients to solve their Cyber Security Challenges, with opportunities to work on assignments beyond a sole focus of just penetration testing.
The roles are based from one of our offices but you will also have the opportunity to work from home and will be required to spend some time on client site, so willingness to travel is required. Opportunities for flexible working also exist, subject to client requirements.
PA can offer you:
- The opportunity to deal with a variety of clients across virtually all industry sectors with a requirement for wide range of security assessments – Examples include working for the games industry, Premier League football clubs and global retailers.
- Through our Cyber training brand 7Safe, access to University and CREST accredited technical training courses
- Encouragement to achieve and maintain CREST and other external certifications, which we allocate study time and funding for.
- Support for you to develop your own personal profile within the industry through R&D and publishing vulnerabilities
What we're looking for
What we're looking for
As a penetration tester you will be working on client projects within a highly skilled team. You will be expected to:
- Deliver high quality security assessments, meeting client expectations
- Support our sales team with pre-sales scopes and technical input
- Produce written and verbal reports to clients to an excellent standard.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and assist with the mentoring of other team members
- Work with teams across PA Consulting, providing the latest technical knowledge to collaborate on interesting client projects and R&D.
- Proficient in performing a variety of penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
- Hold industry recognised qualifications such as CREST, OSCP etc.
- Ideally will be interested in delivering and contributing to our CREST accredited ethical hacking training
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on r[email protected]