Process Improvement Specialist
Amazon UK Services Ltd. London a month ago
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 3+ years of process improvement experience in eCommerce
- At least 1 year of Program and/or Project Management
- Demonstrated success exceeding goals
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and very detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Always does what is right for the customer—relentlessly customer-focused
In this role, you will deep dive escalations and work with a broad group of internal stakeholders globally (e.g. sales, marketing, seller support, etc.). You will also work with Selling Partners and Account Managers directly to collect insights. To be successful in this role you will need to be process driven and a problem solver. You will need to be highly analytical, think and act fast, and be adept at finding creative, scalable solutions to complex problems.
The ideal candidate should possess strong functional and communication skills. They should have the ability to deep dive and co-relate Selling Partner escalations to scale long term solutions and work closely with Selling Partner Account Managers to own responses to Selling Partners. Above all, they should demonstrate a high level of ownership, as they would contribute to Selling Partner experience on the Amazon platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:Selling Partner Service Delivery:
- Resolve complex issues identified via Selling Partner escalations.
- Proactively identify process gaps impacting Selling Partners and solve them at scale using technology and processes.
- Own resolution of escalated Selling Partner tasks in the escalations queue.
- Liaise with other internal departments as required to resolve Selling Partner issues and questions.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Commitment to drive excellence in Selling Partner experience.
- Contribute to improvements in standardized processes related to escalation process management.
- Contribute to Kaizen activities and process improvement initiatives.
- Assist with the definition and design of tools, standard operating procedures and processes in Selling Partner Services.
- Audit AMPS activities impacting Selling Partner escalations and drive process improvement.
- Surface and share best practices across Account Managers.
- Aggregate information about tools, services and knowledge from centralized BI and analytics teams in AMPS and other relevant enterprise wide services.
- Build and refresh training material on Selling Partner activities in partnership with the training team. Keep the AMPS organization abreast of the latest enforcement policies.
- Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
- Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer