Product Marketing Manager, Advanced Advertiser Experiences
Facebook London a month ago
At Facebook, we make advertising meaningful for everyone: for people, and for the millions businesses who use our platform to connect with people across the Facebook family of apps. To empower the businesses who use our platform, we build interface solutions to enable them to reach their customers and grow their businesses.We're looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about technology, innovation and advertising to join our Advanced Advertiser Experiences team. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving market requirements for Facebook’s advertising tools and interfaces for our most sophisticated advertisers. We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record demonstrating strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and decision making under uncertainty. Ideally this candidate will have prior experience in the advertising space with online media buying and campaign creation tools. The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem to develop strategic product direction and positioning
- Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product opportunities for helping Facebook sales and marketing work more efficiently and effectively to serve client needs
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta programs and launches
- Partner effectively with Product Management and all sales channels to create world-class product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials and training
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans
- 7+ years professional experience in technology or internet technology, strategic marketing, product management, management consulting.
- Demonstrating experience for best in class mobile application/experiences/products/tools.
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker with the ability to use deductive reasoning to simplify and communicate complex issues required.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment and executing large-scale projects
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
- Prior experience in the advertising space ideally with online media buying and campaign creation tools.
- A demonstrable understanding for monetization and ad technology.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.