Product Marketing Manager @ project44 - London
2 months ago
Product Marketing Manager
project44 - London
Every day, transportation systems across the globe grapple with supply chain disruptions and the downstream ripple effect they have on global economies. The demand for supply chain visibility solutions is at an all-time high, and project44 #1 in the market. Our real-time transportation visibility solutions are trusted by the world's leading companies to tackle some of the most challenging supply chain complexities.
project44 disrupted the supply chain industry in 2014 when it created an "API driven" logistics platform, replacing old technology and a disconnected patchwork of logistics systems into a modern, networked approach to transportation systems. Today, project44 is the recognized leader in the market for transportation visibility:
- Recognized by Gartner as a Leader in its first Magic Quadrant
- 5-star user reviews on G2 and Gartner Peer Insights
- Trusted by the top global shippers, carriers and logistics providers
- The deepest network of connected shippers, logistics providers and carriers
- The most accurate data and ETAs for shipments, across all modes of transportation
- The first and only vendor to offer a carrier onboarding guarantee
- Top-tier investors and recent funding that valued project44 more than $1.2 Billion
Headquartered in Chicago, project44 is a fast paced, global company that encourages and rewards quick action and high quality work. project44 values diversity and inclusion and is an awesome place to work and grow your career.
Location: EU - Remote
project44 is looking for a seasoned product marketer to unlock the next phase of innovation and growth. Critical to our success is compelling product marketing – killer messaging, high differentiation against our competitors, compelling stories about how our platform delivers results and content that scales our go-to-market. This individual will work cross-functionally with product, marketing, sales, and creative, teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, obtain in-depth customer and competitive insights, develop personas and use cases, and create messaging and collateral. This role is ideal for a self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives and strategy to bring new products to the market.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Oversee messaging and positioning for both external and internal audiences - for our relevant audiences - shippers, logistics providers, carriers, and partners
- Support our marketing efforts by leading the overall messaging, working closely with product, content marketing, demand marketing, and our go to market teams to align around compelling, cohesive, powerful narratives around our value
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to sales teams and develop sales tools and assets that facilitate the selling process
- Obtain insights into customers' usage of current products through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data to identify untapped opportunities and build buyer personas
- Produce compelling external-facing content, including thought leadership content, customer stories, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, and video
- Manage end-to-end product launches and releases
- Coordinate with internal and external subject matter experts to ensure our messages are amplified via compelling marketing deliverables
- Hire and attract top talent to grow the team
Skills for Success
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing at a high tech company or similar
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution amidst multiple priorities and goals
- Performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Hands-on ability to create a range of killer marketing assets, including on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Exceptional communication skills in front of internal, external, and global audiences
- Experience with podcast, video production, and social media campaigns highly desirable
- Experience with SEM/SEO and digital marketing campaigns including creating compelling CTAs and assets
- Track record of launching and growing enterprise products
- Experience working with direct sales teams and global channel partners
Develop and deliver local Casino marketing strategy that aligns short term success with long term product and market vision and strategy by planning and…
Coordinating the listing process for new products. As a Trade Marketing Specialist your main focus will be to support all activities within your department.
Track and analyse leads generated from field marketing activity. Responsible for KPIs attainment Partner closely with the campaigns team to strategise, plan,…
Develop ROI and performance measurements for marketing tactics. Ensure brand and marketing consistency and flawless execution across all tactics.
Previous experience managing global marketing campaigns (e.g. B2B, Partner and Field Marketing). The successful candidate will be responsible for directing and…
The Copywriter will create and maintain product guides and articles driving the product experience. As a writer in Soldo, you will collaborate with product…
Experience in community management, online content trends and digital marketing techniques is required. Good knowledge of site marketing and experience in…
Define product vision and strategy for your product area. Align cross-functional product teams to deliver on a strong product vision.
Proven track record of delivering marketing campaigns within a B2B organisation (experience in marketing SaaS solutions strongly preferred).
Warner Music Group
Our global sales and marketing teams provide a broad suite of expert commercial and marketing knowledge. The Senior Marketing Manager will develop the marketing…
Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution. Yearly training budget of £1000.
7+ years of email marketing, CRM or Lifecycle marketing experience with a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics or related field.
You have an excellent hands-on product and project management experience. You will also write content for, as well as proof read and edit content that…
We're looking for a PPC Shopping Executive to sit within the Performance Marketing team in London, someone who lives and breathes PPC with strong emphasis on…
You have impressive digital marketing skills and high data literacy, but also a broader awareness for brand, product experience and business economics.
All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity & drive change to business processes. BA/BS degree is required; MBA is a plus.
The main purpose is to take messaging and content from the solution marketing lfecycle and drive commercial campaigns to generate revenue opportunities either…
Previous experience within a marketing environment as a marketing intern, marketing assistant, marketing executive, marketing co-ordinator or on a marketing…
Convercent by OneTrust
5+ years in product marketing or product management role, enterprise SaaS preferred. BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent.
The Golf Foundation
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, marketing automation and measurement. Degree in Marketing or related field.
Identifying growth opportunities and suggesting new initiatives towards the marketing campaigns and product development. 1 year of experience using paid social.
Nobu Hotel London Portman Square
1 years + experience in digital marketing. Digital Marketing qualification or marketing qualification desirable. Perform any other role as required.
Maintain product marketing roadmap to track overarching marketing goals, strategies & initiatives. Lead marketing activities e.g webinars, advertising, and…
Grail Talent is an Influencer Management Agency that connects our diverse and carefully curated roster of content creators with digital marketing opportunities,…