CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
It’s not every company that can say their work is seen by an astonishing 3billion eyeball (yes 3 billion!) but we are proud to say we can. We are the organisation that enables Olympics to connect with millions of fans, builds retail experiences for the likes of Burberry and Versace, delivers technical innovation for PlayStation and the latest digital wayfinding and displays for the O2. From building strategy, shaping creative concepts to delivery and live activations, we at CSM Live abide by our three guiding principles of: Operational Excellence, Product Innovation & Customer Intimacy
At CSM Live we create Extraordinary Experiences with Impact in a way that makes us unique. We have in-house capabilities to produce everything from digital hardware and hoarding to branding and experiential special builds across the UK and globally.
We are looking for a well-connected, innovative and enthusiastic Project Director to lead on one of the most high-profile projects in the Middle East for a 12-15 month period.
- Lead the planning and implementation on the account
- Facilitate the definition of the account scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop the existing project plans as required
- Manage the project budget
- Manage the project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule the install, match day activity and de-rig at each venue
- Track the project deliverables
- Provide direction and support to the account team
- Quality assurance at all times
- Present reports to the line manager defining progress, problems and solutions
- Provide budgetary financial statements to line manager
- Carry out face to face meetings with the client (where applicable)
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity or equivalent
- Proven experience in people management, including leadership, delegation and influencing;
- Proven experience in strategic planning, organisation and problem solving with great attention to detail;
- Proven experience in risk management
- Great communication and team building skills;
- A “hands on” “can do” attitude with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Microsoft Excel
CSM Live is a very client centric organisation with one coordinated team sitting at the heart of our operation. This team is the reason CSM Live is successful on the global stage. We define , design and deliver and it is vitally important to us as a company that we are involved from start to finish in every client project. This way we are seen as both a trusted source of direction at the outset, a creative influence in the middle, and then as a safe pair of delivery hands at the end.
CSM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.