Project Manager - Global Technology Acceleration Execution Manager
The Acceleration team is at the leading edge of driving modernization across the whole of Global Technology. The team is made up of a combination of technologists, who have a deep understanding of how to develop and deploy code into our many different environments, and change leaders who know how to navigate and influence the organisation to deliver change at-scale. This role is pivotal in extending our teams' change capability. Modernization is a key element in all of the CIOs book-of-work, and this team is very well positioned to support that strategy.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
- Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
- Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
- A strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Experience of full program lifecycle delivery - Delivered both with a project delivery team as well as influencing change through matrixed partnerships
- Ability to work alongside influencers, champions and detractors of your campaigns and know how to structure different approaches as necessary for a common outcome
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.