Public Relations Account Director
A highly respected B2B tech PR and Content agency are looking for a Public Relations Account Director to join their team. The agency offers some truly exciting clients, the chance for senior team progression and a high degree of responsibility in the role.
This steadily growing London agency work with a host of exciting technology clients in AI,, AR Cloud computing, Marketing tech and MedTech (among others) and offer a unique mix of traditional PR, Digital and content/inbound marketing services. Founded and managed by two hugely respected Tech PR professionals, the agency has continued to go from strength to strength and has recently acquired some very exciting new clients with ties so some industry giants. The team are a diverse and social bunch who benefit from fresh offices, outstanding training and development offerings and a relaxed, collaborative workplace. Still growing - despite unusual global circumstances - the agency is now looking to add an experienced Account Director to its team
To be considered for this role you must have a strong B2B PR background and a real passion for the technology sector. The ability to tell a great story in your campaigns is hugely important and the passion to nurture and get the best from your team is also highly desired. The successful candidate will be responsible for 4 varied accounts and will be asked to assist with new business planning. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a client portfolio with minimum supervision, building strong relationships, and acting autonomously.
- Planning client budgets and holding responsibility for financial reporting.
- Supporting and contributing to business development plans for the growth of existing accounts and acquisition of new ones.
- Managing and nurturing junior staff members. Helping them to produce their best work and to achieve their ambitions
- Working closely with the agency's senior team on decision making and overall strategy,
- Chance to join a stable agency with a strong growth plan.
- Opportunity to work on a mix of established tech brands and innovative/exciting challenger brands in AI, AR, Cloud Computing and Marketing Tech (among others)
- Opportunity for further growth to senior and associate director level.
- Twice Yearly bonus and a host of wellness perks
- Chance to work directly with the agency's senior team and contribute to important decision making.