J.P. Morgan is a premier corporate and investment bank with a full suite of global financial services and capabilities. The world's most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We offer strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk, extend liquidity, buy and sell securities and provide many other banking services in markets around the world.
The Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) Infrastructure Services team is focused on standardizing and optimizing infrastructure across CIB and to ensure that new technologies are adopted in support of application strategies.
In order to deliver against these objectives there is a requirement for an integrated software solution to manage the end to end lifecycle of infrastructure including inventory management, delivery, operations, finance and billing. As such there is a need for an experienced global team of data scientists and technologists, focused on developing and deploying analytical solutions in support of the objective
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst and who is also a well-rounded QlikSense developer. The Business Intelligence Analyst /QlikSense Developer will join a global Management Reporting & Analytics organization, serving as an expert in data visualization and data modeling to support the delivery of essential analytic and reporting capabilities for the firm. You will be responsible for taking the business data and information available from multiple sources and translating that data into significant, relevant intelligence that can be used by various user groups including senior leadership, turning data into knowledge to help us make better decisions. To be successful in this role, you should have advanced knowledge of BI analysis and design and be an experienced QlikSense developer.
- Plan, analyze, design, build, develop, test, and implement moderate to complex QlikSense BI solutions.
- Query, analyze and transform complex data sets to optimize dashboard flexibility and performance.
- Analysis of business and user needs and documentation of requirements
- Create mock-up reports for proof of concept reviews
- Ensure all Qlik development is in line with the best practices, principals, and standards and complies with the spirit of the firm's overall data control standards.
- Participate in agile development teams, including interacting with end users to come up with well performing and scalable solutions
- Other duties as assigned.
- A BA/BS degree or higher
- Experience working in the field of Business Intelligence and analytics required
- Experience creating compelling and significant visualizations, dashboards, and reports using QlikSense with a focus on usability, automation and performance
- Qlik-specific skills must include:
- Experience using scripts to transform and optimize data from multiple sources
- Ability to apply and customize formatting using style sheets
- Experience using set analysis & variables
- Experience developing with third-party extensions for QlikSense
- Advanced SQL skills (Oracle experience a plus)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with section access a plus
- Experience with Qlik NPrinting application a plus
- Experience with mobile delivery strategies in QlikStrong a plus
- Experience with QlikSense mash-ups a plus
- Experience with other BI and analytics tools such as Tableau, QlikView, or Alteryx is a plus
- Experience with public or hybrid cloud environments are a plus.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.