Quality Engineer - VP
- Help set and drive organisational initiatives across the whole software development cycle.
- Resolve technical challenges across a wide variety of technologies - to include a degree of coaching engagements
- Build partnerships with stakeholders and drive common goals
- Have a deep understanding of what great testing strategies look like and the experience to define and improve on existing strategies.
- Show an understanding of testing automation tools and testing anti-patterns.
- Use data to help understand and improve essential development processes like builds, test and CI/CD.
- Knowledge of cloud based technologies and tools such as AWS, Docker, Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes.
- Software Engineering background with experience in at least one of the following languages: Python, Java, .Net or C++
It would be advantageous if you also had;
- The ability to evaluate our enterprise toolchain architecture and optimise its effectiveness to achieve high levels of effective automation and reliable fast feedback.
- Proven ability to engage and build relationships with multiple stakeholders whilst driving common goals.
- Ability to evaluate commercial solutions and make recommendations to benefit the quality aspects of our engineer's experience.
- Demonstrate your ability to work with people, both training and influencing.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.