Recruiter(Job Number: UK 0304)
To assist with the hiring of talent across the organisation.
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
- Participate or be fully responsible for initial stages of the recruitment process:
- Gaining overall understanding of needs and requirements for open roles (job scope, salary, timing, expectations, etc).
- Posting open roles on job boards and internal gateways.
- Interacting with potential candidates on various social platforms and professional networks.
- Helping build a pipeline of passive and active candidates.
- Crafting and sending recruitment emails.
- Scheduling interviews, briefs, and debriefs of candidates before and after interviews.
- Participate to promote our employer brand online and offline (recruitment, marketing and other events).
- Work on internal promotions and transfers
- Work closely with Senior Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and candidates to ensure a great hiring experience.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience of working in either an RPO, Recruitment Agency, inhouse HR, or a large complex organisation
- Flexible approach with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding excellence and best practice within HR/recruiting
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms).
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Focused on delivering an excellent candidate and stakeholder experience.
- Used to working to targets and metrics
- Excellent using different technologies including Office 360, Excel, technology and social networking sites
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting and team performance. With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport – be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software. As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams and leagues.