Recruiter - Fixed Term Contract
Amazon UK Services Ltd. London a month ago
- Demonstrable experience in an onsite, customer facing, full employment cycle recruiting for a comparable, highly matrixed, global 'high hiring bar' organisation
- Broad exposure to head office or other professional hiring to the commercial sector including managing high volumes
- Proven track record of results including through direct sourcing strategies
- Skilled at partnering with hiring managers in diverse locations including the US to build effective sourcing strategies and relationships
- Demonstrated customer service focus, and proven track record in providing an excellent candidate experience and meeting SLA goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English is required) and effective influencing skills
- Results-focussed, highly adaptable and flexible; used to working in a fast paced environment to deliver against company hiring goals
- Excellent negotiation skills and professional presence; able to partner effectively with senior stakeholders externally and internally
- Able to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Hands on approach, with experience of leveraging different sourcing channels and familiarity with internet search tools
- Strong academic track record including 2:1 (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in business related subject
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
Amazon is looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Recruiter to join our professional recruiting organization. The successful candidate will support a segment of customers for Amazon in the UK, providing a full resourcing service. You will ensure that candidates are recruited quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively in order to meet the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business, solving complex recruitment challenges and developing your own career and skill set along the way.
- Hands on business delivery role hiring for Amazon in the UK, providing a proactive and targeted approach to attracting the best talent
- Partnering with senior stakeholders in relevant organizations to provide first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end to end hiring process and on overall hiring strategy
- Operate as the expert in industry best practices, monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for
- Own and manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Analyze and implement process improvements.
- Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates across all areas of the organization
- Oversee relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organizations
- Implement and enforce consistency with our recruiting policies and procedure
- Represent the company at external events when required
- Ensure the quality of our recruiting process is consistent by conducting skills training for managers
- Ensure 100 % data accuracy of our recruitment database. Track and analyze statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities, including time to hire and cost per hire.
- Undertake referencing for senior level candidates
- Develop and deliver on EU wide recruitment projects as defined by the local and EU teams.
- Communicate effectively and partner with HR and Training teams, ensuring combined objectives are achieved
- Work to develop the employer brand through advertising, promotion, and community involvement with recruitment focused local events
- Mentor and support recruiting team colleagues, and participate in or lead relevant training for the TA department and wider business
- Experience working in a matrixed environment and with managers in the US as well as EU desired
- Relevant sector experience within an agency at manager or managing /principal consultant level