Recruiting Manager (Strategy & Consulting)
Recruiting Manager - Strategy & Consulting
Business Area: Human Resources
Career Level: Manager
Salary: £60-65k plus excellent benefits including car allowance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Reporting into the Head of Experienced Hire Recruitment the core responsibility of the Strategy and Consulting Recruitment Manager is to drive recruitment excellence throughout their team and partner with Accenture’s Executive Team level stakeholders to deliver a robust recruitment solution in response to annual plans.
The manager will develop, drive and advise their team in the execution of the talent strategies for the business. The Recruitment Lead will assume overall responsibility for a sizeable team of Recruitment Specialists and deliver ‘best in class’ coaching and mentorship to their team.
Working closely with UK business leaders and HR Leadership colleagues, this leads an overall team of 40+ and has accountability across the whole Recruitment life cycle, from Go-To-Market Strategies, through Engagement, Assessment and Onboarding & induction.
Through leadership of the team you will drive Recruitment Delivery, Engagement and Innovation to ‘make the teams famous’ both within Accenture and beyond, by ensuring that great talent is brought into the organisation and aligned to business needs.
- Business Service/Practice Leads
- UKI Recruitment Director
- UK Recruitment Teams
- Talent Supply Chain
- European and Global Recruitment Teams
- Local and Global HRSS
- Marketing & Comms
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring across the entire group to ensure we are meeting key hiring objectives for the business
- Design customised and executable talent plans, while building excellent relationships across all stakeholder groups including the wider Recruitment Leadership Team
- Overall responsibility for a team of Recruitment Specialists to deliver high volume annual demand with focus around objective setting, performance feedback, productivity and coaching/mentorship
- Drive overall team delivery against key recruitment metrics (including cost per joiner, time to hire, Inclusion & Diversity targets etc.) and take appropriate action to improve performance if required
- Take a lead in promoting and ‘story telling’ the recruitment activities and successes throughout the financial year, across various mediums, with Managing Director Leadership
- Drive Accenture’s Inclusion & Diversity agenda across recruitment strategies to ensure we as a business are hitting our targets throughout the financial year and continuing as market leader in this space
- Link in with the Global Recruitment Lead to ensure we are on track against all key recruitment plans and be the overall key point of contact for UK recruitment in your respective DTE/CSG.
- Previous in-house recruitment experience preferred - within a professional services environment with a global reach and an understanding of recruiting into a matrixed organisation
- Proven Experience managing and advising a diverse group of Executive level stakeholders – often with conflicting interests – to provide sound recruitment solutions to full financial year talent plans
- Significant experience required in coaching, mentorship and building talent acquisition teams with a particular focus on developing recruiters into future talent leaders for Accenture
- Proven ability in developing and leading large-scale recruiting strategies and campaigns with multiple media channels and sizeable stakeholder groups
- Collaborative team player across the Recruitment Leadership Team – driving inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example in all aspects of your day-to-day role
- Commercially minded with a key focus on the business aims and in-depth knowledge and understanding of talent planning metrics which play an integral part to recruitment
- Ability to partner and collaborate with wider HR functions including Recruitment Marketing, Talent Supply Chain, Field HR, Reward etc. to deliver the overall financial year hiring plan in line with cross function plans
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 16th April 2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.